Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

They don't walk out of the litter box with shit and piss clumps between their toes, yes, I've checked.

Clean your fucking litter boxes you slob.
You're a nasty mother fucker and you know it. Don't try to turn this around on me.

[GIPHY="no cats on counter"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/pveqOUR4Irb4Q/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

I didn’t think I needed an instant pot when the craze hit and all my family bought one but I ended up getting an awesome deal so I have one now. I cook in it three-four times a night and today we just had corned beef and cabbage in 2 hours from start to finish instead of the 12 it takes in the crockpot. I’m officially convinced it’s awesome.

I didn’t think I needed an instant pot when the craze hit and all my family bought one but I ended up getting an awesome deal so I have one now. I cook in it three-four times a night and today we just had corned beef and cabbage in 2 hours from start to finish instead of the 12 it takes in the crockpot. I’m officially convinced it’s awesome.
It's really great. I try to stay away from many kitchen small appliances, but the instant pot is totally worth it. The rice cooker still makes better rice, though.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Give the twosleevers.com butter chicken a try. Trust me.