Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Y'all need to move to nova scotia where they grow honeycrisps, they're dirt cheap.

Lobster is cheap here too.

Years ago I worked with a Newfie who couldnt believe what the prices of lobster is here. Well all seafood, really.

My 100% original HOLY GUACAMOLE recipe. ;)

Juice of 1/2 lime
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Pinch of salt
3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1 tomato, chopped
2 avocados, preferably Hass
1/4 cup diced red or white onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 jalapeño or Fresno pepper, minced

Directions
1. In a medium bowl, mash up the avocado to your desired consistency. Mix in the onion, garlic, pepper, lime juice, cumin, and salt. Fold in the cilantro and tomato.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

Juice of 1/2 lime
Pinch of salt
1 tomato, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced

Directions
1. In a medium bowl, mash up the avocado to your desired consistency. Mix in the onion, garlic, pepper, lime juice, cumin, and salt. Fold in the cilantro and tomato.
Yummmmm

Years ago I worked with a Newfie who couldnt believe what the prices of lobster is here. Well all seafood, really.
Stuff gotta be trucked in fresh from out east, which ain't cheap to do. And it gets marked up because people think it's some kind of big luxury out west, and they've got the oil money to pay for the shit. And it probably changes hands half a dozen times from fisherman to a customer out west, with everyone taking a cut.

We were bartering dog daycare for lobster from a fisherman a while ago, 5 pounds for a day of daycare. We were both walking away happy from that deal.

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
Stuff gotta be trucked in fresh from out east, which ain't cheap to do. And it gets marked up because people think it's some kind of big luxury out west, and they've got the oil money to pay for the shit. And it probably changes hands half a dozen times from fisherman to a customer out west, with everyone taking a cut.

We were bartering dog daycare for lobster from a fisherman a while ago, 5 pounds for a day of daycare. We were both walking away happy from that deal.
Holy crap is that worth it. 5lbs of meat? Or a 5lb lobster

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

5 pounds of lobster (2-3 lobsters, enough for a good feed and leftovers) for a day of daycare, which we ordinarily charge $25 CAD for. They're effectively selling it to us for $5/lb (at the time, they were getting $4/lb from the pound) and fuck, we're getting lobster for $5/lb.

Juice of 1/2 lime
Pinch of salt
1 tomato, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced

Directions
That's basically how I do mine, except mine has tomatillos instead of tomato and Serrano Chili instead of jalapeno. Also, I don't know how much of each I put in. I just do it. Usually I use 1 pepper to 2 avocados, same with the tomatillo. everything else I put in to taste.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots