Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Waiter, I'd like my black bean medium rare please.

Said no one, ever.
Because no worries about dead meat bacteria,and how little you can get away with cooking it without shitting your brains out for a week? I just say, black bean burger, no cheese please!

Depends on the burger. Five Guys is the "nicest" burger I'll dip, and then its roughly every other bite in ketchup as I eat it.

If its something I cooked, or something out somewhere I won't dip

Because no worries about dead meat bacteria,and how little you can get away with cooking it without shitting your brains out for a week? I just say, black bean burger, no cheese please!

black bean burger no cheese?
Come on
Im trying to like you, but youre not makin it easy lady

I had a pretty kickass "greek burger" at a vegetarian restaurant a couple years back, when I went out with a couple herbivore friends of mine.

It was some kind of sourdough brioche something bun, a onion/mushroom patty made in house, herbs, olives, red onions, lettuce, feta, probably a few other things I'm missing, and piles of it so the thing made a mess when you were eating it. And they didn't go easy on the olive oil - I think they realized that a really good burger is also a bit greasy, and put that in. And the fries on the side were really well done, and they had a few different things (not just ketchup) and malt vinegar and other stuff for the fries.

All of the individual parts were good in their own right though. Good bread, mushrooms/onions/garlic are good, I love greek salad... throw all that together in a well executed fashion and it's gonna be good.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots