GAY UF Elections 2015

However, i didn't know there was a new PnP, and the PnP has been the source of some of the greatest, deepest lore I've seen for any universe. Absolutely amazing no one has tried to do anything with it beyond video games. If there's a new push, there will be some new lore. Do you know, are they making any majore changes to the Universe? Timeline pretty much the same?
I don't think I've read about any huge changes, probably just fleshing out a little more. They've reached the point where there's a single-player campaign, but who knows what will happen in that

Edit: Now, in 3025, each faction is near its breaking point. An uneasy stalemate sets in as the Houses scrape to rebuild their holdings, reinforce their worlds, and restock their 'Mech armies. But the conflict continues as the nobility drives their agendas forward covertly through the use of mercenaries…
Whether maintained by a House army, or passed down within a MechWarrior family from generation to generation, BattleMechs reign supreme on the thirty-first century battlefield. These massive weapon platforms - ranging from seven to sixteen meters in height, and twenty to one hundred tons in weight - form the backbone of the Great Houses' interstellar armies. Over the 200 years of the Succession Wars, attrition has eaten away at the resources of the Great Houses, and the number of working BattleMechs on the field has dwindled. By 3025, field-ready 'Mechs are a precious commodity, and keeping them running is a tactical necessity.

I don't think I've read about any huge changes, probably just fleshing out a little more. They've reached the point where there's a single-player campaign, but who knows what will happen in that

Edit: Now, in 3025, each faction is near its breaking point. An uneasy stalemate sets in as the Houses scrape to rebuild their holdings, reinforce their worlds, and restock their 'Mech armies. But the conflict continues as the nobility drives their agendas forward covertly through the use of mercenaries…
Whether maintained by a House army, or passed down within a MechWarrior family from generation to generation, BattleMechs reign supreme on the thirty-first century battlefield. These massive weapon platforms - ranging from seven to sixteen meters in height, and twenty to one hundred tons in weight - form the backbone of the Great Houses' interstellar armies. Over the 200 years of the Succession Wars, attrition has eaten away at the resources of the Great Houses, and the number of working BattleMechs on the field has dwindled. By 3025, field-ready 'Mechs are a precious commodity, and keeping them running is a tactical necessity.

wow, so they are going back to the beginning before the clans ever came into the picture. That's a complete reboot. (edit: okay, so, universe stays they same, they are just going back to the beginning as the setting. It's a bold strategy, Cotton)

Listening to the video now. So they are doing a turn based one. Not really my thing, but the open universe mercenary aspect sounds interesting.

I'm jonesing hard for a Mechwarrior Sim with a fleshed out single player campaign, especially if they do a mercs that will give a procedural mission board. Nothing better than tricking out a full lance of assaults in the mechbay.

that looks fun. I never got into battlemech but my dnd group at home was thinking of trying it this winter. I played MechWarrior 2 and a bit of 3 but I think I was missing a lot of 3 because it was a terribly pirated version

that looks fun. I never got into battlemech but my dnd group at home was thinking of trying it this winter. I played MechWarrior 2 and a bit of 3 but I think I was missing a lot of 3 because it was a terribly pirated version
It looks to me like they want to make a digital table-top version of Mechwarrior Mercenaries (same setting, same premise, the final stage kickstarter even adds the "arena" combat element that was in Mercs).

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
you probably thought this was funny when you typed it......didn't you
.... fuck. it would have been funnier (or at least made more sense) if I'd said the right person, @thintoast , on account of him acting like he has an inferiority complex about leeks and CEO :lol::( but I got caught up in thinking about something else and picked the wrong one. I'm a dumdum :lol::lol::lol::(

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia