GAY UF Elections 2015

In my administration America will know no king but the king in the north, whose name is Stark.

n4JvMi7.jpg
Whoever did that should have put this on the banner:
ClanWolf.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Whoever did that should have put this on the banner:
ClanWolf.gif

I knew what that image was from right away.

Clan Wolf was not only one of the original twenty Clans founded by Nicholas Kerensky, it was given the distinct honor of carrying forth Kerensky's name and his genetic legacy. This status as caretaker of the Kerensky Bloodname also served as a source of conflict with other Clans, especially Clan Jade Falcon, which felt slighted by the ilKhan's decision. Named for the massive wolves of Strana Mechty, which grow to nearly twice the size of their ancestors on Terra, the Wolf Clan has been a dominant force in the Clans since it's inception. Responsible for the Annihilation of Clan Wolverine and the Absorption of Clan Widowmaker, Clan Wolf was also instrumental in the development of Battle Armor. The leader of the Warden faction in the Grand Council, the Clan was nevertheless forced to participate in the Clan Invasion of the Inner Sphere, where they proceeded to outshine all other Clans in the number of worlds conquered. Clan Wolf was nearly destroyed by its hated enemy the Jade Falcons in the Refusal War that followed, but although the Clan survived it was split in two: a Crusader-minded Clan Wolf and Warden-minded Clan Wolf-in-Exile.

I knew what that image was from right away.

Clan Wolf was not only one of the original twenty Clans founded by Nicholas Kerensky, it was given the distinct honor of carrying forth Kerensky's name and his genetic legacy. This status as caretaker of the Kerensky Bloodname also served as a source of conflict with other Clans, especially Clan Jade Falcon, which felt slighted by the ilKhan's decision. Named for the massive wolves of Strana Mechty, which grow to nearly twice the size of their ancestors on Terra, the Wolf Clan has been a dominant force in the Clans since it's inception. Responsible for the Annihilation of Clan Wolverine and the Absorption of Clan Widowmaker, Clan Wolf was also instrumental in the development of Battle Armor. The leader of the Warden faction in the Grand Council, the Clan was nevertheless forced to participate in the Clan Invasion of the Inner Sphere, where they proceeded to outshine all other Clans in the number of worlds conquered. Clan Wolf was nearly destroyed by its hated enemy the Jade Falcons in the Refusal War that followed, but although the Clan survived it was split in two: a Crusader-minded Clan Wolf and Warden-minded Clan Wolf-in-Exile.
Yeah, duh.

I figured if there was gonna be a Tony Stark/House Stark crossover, you might as well throw Clan Wolf in there, since the Starks' house emblem is a dire wolf.

MWO?

Yeah, and regretted it ever since.
no the new one by harebrainschemes the creator of all the new shadowrun games?

the founder of the studio is jordan weiseman also the founder of battletech...

but yes i still regret my founders back for MWO, what a shit show PGI are, fucking russ and paul couldn't design their way out of a paper bag

no the new one by harebrainschemes the creator of all the new shadowrun games?

the founder of the studio is jordan weiseman also the founder of battletech...

but yes i still regret my founders back for MWO, what a shit show PGI are, fucking russ and paul couldn't design their way out of a paper bag

Ah. While I absolutely love the lore behind the original Battletech PnP, that kind of roleplaying wasn't really my thing. I did Car Wars once, and in highschool had my 2nd edition DnD rulebook and monster manual, and I would still grid paper from the math lab to make new maps. Never played em, I just loved building the maps and populating them. I kick myself for not using that to cash in as a level designer. PC gaming still hadn't quite kicked in during that time, we were still on pac man and space invaders.

Anyway, once Battletech came out with Mechwarrior and I became Jason Gideon Braveheart, that's when my love for the entire Mechwarrior thing came in. However, I still really have no desire to play a PnP, and as long as Microsoft has it's stranglehold on the video game rights, I'm screwed.

I'm also not happy that all the old Battletech Teslapods at Dave & Busters across the country are pretty much non existent. So much joy killing off 7 other strangers almost face to face instead of over wire.

lol

However, i didn't know there was a new PnP, and the PnP has been the source of some of the greatest, deepest lore I've seen for any universe. Absolutely amazing no one has tried to do anything with it beyond video games. If there's a new push, there will be some new lore. Do you know, are they making any majore changes to the Universe? Timeline pretty much the same?