GAY UF Elections 2015

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
Which UF member would you vote to be president and vice president of the United States of America and why.

22abef97aa5df5b6e96d88e616c278d1.jpg

I would vote for My little Brony cuz he's fucking bad ass and he loves his country and he would scrap the eagle and make a Little Pony as the American mascot and prob make the white house rainbow and let me be his first lady.

And VP would be @tre cuz he's Canadian and if **something happens to MLB then Tre can step in and be the 1st Canadian president of the United States of America. It's a win win

**and by something I mean a Colombian neck tie by his Sexy first lady.

Which UF member would you vote to be president and vice president of the United States of America and why.

22abef97aa5df5b6e96d88e616c278d1.jpg

I would vote for My little Brony cuz he's fucking bad ass and he loves his country and he would scrap the eagle and make a Little Pony as the American mascot and prob make the white house rainbow and let me be his first lady.

And VP would be @tre cuz he's Canadian and if **something happens to MLB then Tre can step in and be the 1st Canadian president of the United States of America. It's a win win

**and by something I mean a Colombian neck tie by his Sexy first lady.

I like the way you think. In my administration the first lady will be responsible for US drug policy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
you know it doesnt matter because im just gonna run shit behind the scenes.
y'know, I'm agreeable to this. I want all the perks without any of the actual work so we'll plug domobot into skynet and get this automation revolution kicked into gear

Food just doesn't do it for you...

Smart... Person... :confused:
You keep saying this and I really don't have a freaking clue why. Certain foods don't do it for me (red meat among some) but there are many I love. I was once fat and one cannot get fat if food doesn't "do it" for them.

Can you seriously point to me where I said this? I've searched this site and cannot find where you took me to really say that. I've made jokes but I cannot find where I ever said "food doesn't do it for me" Closest I came was when talking about fancy foods and how I don't plan vacations around restaurants because that kind of thing doesn't do it for me (specifically FL in that thread). Not the same thing, just not into fancy foods or making food the focus of my vacation. I realize it was your wife trying to tell me I should care, but still if I focus too much on foods I have issues so I don't let it guide me too much.