Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Watching the Aaron Hernandez Netflix show..

he was a hot tamale damn. would bang

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz
In February 2013, Hernandez, Bradley, and several others visited a Florida strip club where they rang up a $10,000 bill.[72] Hernandez began to worry about two men sitting across from them, thinking they were plainclothes Boston police officers.[72] Bradley later recalled telling Hernandez that they were probably tracking the pair as part of their investigation into the double murder outside the Cure Lounge.[72]

Hernandez and Bradley had a troubled relationship at this point.[72] Bradley claimed that on February 13, 2013, during the same trip, he woke up in a car with Hernandez pointing a gun at his face.[72] The next morning police found Bradley lying in a parking lot and bleeding from a bullet hole between his eyes.[72] Bradley survived, but lost his right eye.[72] He did not cooperate with police, but instead sought revenge.[72]

The pair would trade more than 500 text messages in the next three months and would trade threats of death and extortion.[72] Bradley told Hernandez that he had "semiautomatic weapons, bulletproof vests, and a crew that ran six deep."[72] Hernandez's agent tried, unsuccessfully, to settle the matter quietly.[72] Bradley demanded $5 million to keep his silence, and Hernandez countered with $1.5 million.[72] Bradley then asked for $2.5 million.[72] Hernandez did not respond, but instead went to see his lawyer.[72]

On June 13, 2013, Bradley filed a civil lawsuit for damages against Hernandez in a Florida federal court.[92][93] Bradley withdrew the suit four days later, giving the two a chance to work out a settlement without the media knowing about it.[72][94][95] On September 3, 2013, Hernandez's lawyers filed a postponement request in federal court until his murder charges were resolved. They said it would be legally unfair to Hernandez to permit the lawsuit to continue while he was on trial in the shooting death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd.[citation needed] In February 2016, Hernandez reached a settlement with Bradley over the lawsuit. The terms of the settlement were not disclosed.[96]

On May 11, 2015, Hernandez was indicted for witness intimidation in relation to the 2013 shooting of Bradley, since Bradley was reportedly a witness to the 2012 Boston double homicide. The intimidation charge for Hernandez carried a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.[97][98][99]

This charge was included in the trial that began March 1, 2017, for the 2012 Boston double homicide.[100] During the trial, it was revealed Bradley texted his lawyer this about the shooting in a deleted text message: "Now u sure once I withdraw this lawsuit I wont be held on perjury after I tell the truth about me not recalling anything about who shot me."[101]

Hernandez was later acquitted of the charge of witness intimidation by a jury on April 14, 2017. They also acquitted Hernandez of all other charges in the murders of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado, except for finding him guilty on one count of illegal possession of firearms.[102]

In February 2013, Hernandez, Bradley, and several others visited a Florida strip club where they rang up a $10,000 bill.[72] Hernandez began to worry about two men sitting across from them, thinking they were plainclothes Boston police officers.[72] Bradley later recalled telling Hernandez that they were probably tracking the pair as part of their investigation into the double murder outside the Cure Lounge.[72]

Hernandez and Bradley had a troubled relationship at this point.[72] Bradley claimed that on February 13, 2013, during the same trip, he woke up in a car with Hernandez pointing a gun at his face.[72] The next morning police found Bradley lying in a parking lot and bleeding from a bullet hole between his eyes.[72] Bradley survived, but lost his right eye.[72] He did not cooperate with police, but instead sought revenge.[72]

The pair would trade more than 500 text messages in the next three months and would trade threats of death and extortion.[72] Bradley told Hernandez that he had "semiautomatic weapons, bulletproof vests, and a crew that ran six deep."[72] Hernandez's agent tried, unsuccessfully, to settle the matter quietly.[72] Bradley demanded $5 million to keep his silence, and Hernandez countered with $1.5 million.[72] Bradley then asked for $2.5 million.[72] Hernandez did not respond, but instead went to see his lawyer.[72]

On June 13, 2013, Bradley filed a civil lawsuit for damages against Hernandez in a Florida federal court.[92][93] Bradley withdrew the suit four days later, giving the two a chance to work out a settlement without the media knowing about it.[72][94][95] On September 3, 2013, Hernandez's lawyers filed a postponement request in federal court until his murder charges were resolved. They said it would be legally unfair to Hernandez to permit the lawsuit to continue while he was on trial in the shooting death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd.[citation needed] In February 2016, Hernandez reached a settlement with Bradley over the lawsuit. The terms of the settlement were not disclosed.[96]

On May 11, 2015, Hernandez was indicted for witness intimidation in relation to the 2013 shooting of Bradley, since Bradley was reportedly a witness to the 2012 Boston double homicide. The intimidation charge for Hernandez carried a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.[97][98][99]

This charge was included in the trial that began March 1, 2017, for the 2012 Boston double homicide.[100] During the trial, it was revealed Bradley texted his lawyer this about the shooting in a deleted text message: "Now u sure once I withdraw this lawsuit I wont be held on perjury after I tell the truth about me not recalling anything about who shot me."[101]

Hernandez was later acquitted of the charge of witness intimidation by a jury on April 14, 2017. They also acquitted Hernandez of all other charges in the murders of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado, except for finding him guilty on one count of illegal possession of firearms.[102]

hot

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

ermagod - just because that is what retards do on Youtube doesn't mean it applies to you or even means anything. If it's lighting up "the whole thing" than the strength of the light is being diffused in thousands of directions. And when you see light that means it is moving toward you. Because everything we see is reflected light or directed light. Our eyes don't go out and "see" things. So a big portion of the light is moving AWAY from the sensor. At that point.
ok

wtf how does someone survive a shot between the eyes

wtf how does someone survive a shot between the eyes
Between the eyes could be the lower edge of the eyes and if the gun was at a point above that it obviously would be angling downward. It just missed the brain box. Even a nick to that area isn't deadly - think old school lobotomy. Sorry, that part of your childhood is probably painful.

If you remember. ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer