Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Good response. But.
(making a crooked analogy so I don't spoiler)
What if Superman had lived in fear of K foreva, NOT because he had actually experienced the bad effects, he had just been told it would be bad news and he believed it.? That would be super sad, a life unlived due to ungrounded fear.
I also thought how that was all brought to light ;) was simplistic but cute nonetheless. I've seen worse.

Then I would have to convince myself that a guy with above average intelligence wouldn’t ever accidentally receive some sunlight or gaze at a cross and never notice once that he wasn’t on fire. I couldn’t. And then when he does learn of it, his response is to off himself? Otay.

Just my opinion.

Then I would have to convince myself that a guy with above average intelligence wouldn’t ever accidentally receive some sunlight or gaze at a cross and never notice once that he wasn’t on fire. I couldn’t. And then when he does learn of it, his response is to off himself? Otay.

Just my opinion.
I didn't get the impression he offed himself, at all - he had survived drinking cancerous blood before. I totally agree it's unlikely he would be able to avoid the sunlight,etc. that long , that was stretch. But as was noted, his biggest fear was death. The nun considered him a coward who would never have a "hero's grave" like his ancestors. That chick has some balls on her.
*There is supposed to be another season. HOllyweird needs to make money ya know.

Last edited:
I didn't get the impression he offed himself, at all - he had survived drinking cancerous blood before. I totally agree it's unlikely he would be able to avoid the sunlight,etc. that long , that was stretch. But as was noted, his biggest fear was death. The nun considered him a coward who would never have a "hero's grave" like his ancestors. That chick has some balls on her.
*There is supposed to be another season.

Her blood was poison, and he knew it, then chose to partake. Suicide.

Her blood was poison, and he knew it, then chose to partake. Suicide.
Well, she was still living because of drinking his blood, so I'm thinking the writers will probably play it like this: her blood was changed by drinking his blood, so her blood wasn't exactly the same as the first time he had some. It's like Walking Dead - how many times did we think someone was dead and they created a loophole? We're just cats chasing a laser pointer. Thanks for playing bro - we'll have to wait and see.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Well, she was still living because of drinking his blood, so I'm thinking the writers will probably play it like this: her blood was changed by drinking his blood, so her blood wasn't exactly the same as the first time he had some. It's like Walking Dead - how many times did we think someone was dead and they created a loophole? We're just cats chasing a laser pointer. Thanks for playing bro - we'll have to wait and see.

What? The only benefit she got from drinking his blood was awareness of what he has experienced.

I bought a new laser pointer last week and I’ll be damned, they’re all USB rechargeable now! No more stocking up on little batteries.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie