Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I’m mid-episode three and I just realized that when I shifted to only wearing overalls for pants possibly coincides with when you fuckers instructed me to binge this. Hopefully Dan was the subliminal inspiration and not Steeert and his little home friend (who happens to crack me up more than anything else about this show).

This episode seems to be back on track.

I’m mid-episode three and I just realized that when I shifted to only wearing overalls for pants possibly coincides with when you fuckers instructed me to binge this. Hopefully Dan was the subliminal inspiration and not Steeert and his little home friend (who happens to crack me up more than anything else about this show).

This episode seems to be back on track.
First two were shit and the rest have been amazing so far. I fucking love Gail, she's my favorite.

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant
First two were shit and the rest have been amazing so far. I fucking love Gail, she's my favorite.

I like her too but MD (where is that guy anyway?) said something once that I hear in my head now every time I see her.

“I can smell the BO from here” or something to that effect.

The hockey stuff in those last two episodes had me rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: fly and wetwillie
I like her too but MD (where is that guy anyway?) said something once that I hear in my head now every time I see her.

“I can smell the BO from here” or something to that effect.

The hockey stuff in those last two episodes had me rolling.
Gail showed up on Schitts Creek as a normal person, but I couldn't not see her as Gail.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
EHdoYFjU0AA4ZQf.jpg:large

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I realized this morning that one of the local over the air channels (ThisTV) has changed their format completely and is now Court TV.

No more Sea Hunt. 😡 Fuckin assholes.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer