Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Raising Dion.

Started watching this last night with no idea of what it would be like. Well, I binged watched the first 6 episodes and will probably finish the rest tonight. Is it going to win any awards? Probably not, the CGI isn't the best and some of the acting is pretty bad, but it's still a very watchable show. It's not the usual superhero fare and it's still trying to find it's way. I think it will really come into it's own in season 2.

Not weird

It is for me. Dad died, I went home and washed my cars. Mom died, I was in class the next morning at 8:00. I haven’t cried since I quit drinking.

And only have shit my pants once since then also.

I did almost cry when my precious kitty died though, but that was the heart attacks.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
It is for me. Dad died, I went home and washed my cars. Mom died, I was in class the next morning at 8:00. I haven’t cried since I quit drinking.

And only have shit my pants once since then also.

I did almost cry when my precious kitty died though, but that was the heart attacks.
I cry often. You and I are opposite. The stoned/drunk me never cried. Have a feeling? Take more drugs. Drink more.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Immigrant
I cry often. You and I are opposite. The stoned/drunk me never cried. Have a feeling? Take more drugs. Drink more.

Oh, I never cried WHILE I was a drunk, it was quitting that fucked with me for awhile. Fuckin kitten chow commercials would send me into boohoo mode.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes