Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

If you're watching it on Plex, S01E06 is a voiceover episode and I can't find a regular version. :mad:

hey, similar issue with Vikings Season 5 ep 17(not this week but last weeks). it has the voiceover for blind viewers on it and no option to disable. watched for like 10 minutes and i was like "this would keep me from tv 100% if i was blind"

hey, similar issue with Vikings Season 5 ep 17(not this week but last weeks). it has the voiceover for blind viewers on it and no option to disable. watched for like 10 minutes and i was like "this would keep me from tv 100% if i was blind"
It must have fixed itself, cause its fine now.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Also, the new eps of The Punisher are now up on netflix :happy:

I watched four yesterday. Good, but not fantastic. Billy is a dumbass. His face should be WAY more fucked up than it is. It got ran across broken glass like cheese against a grater!

Daredevil reset the Marvel bar higher for me.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Another solid outing for The Orville.

I new that chick was a Krill.

I bet @Duke hated it.

That one part was way too much like Star Trek, and that other part wasn't nearly enough like Star Trek.

Will Family Guy get this shit right please. Seriously guyz, I'm fucking crying over here.

Did you notice there were two former Star Fleet doctors in that episode? (The previous week)

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Another solid outing for The Orville.

I new that chick was a Krill.

I bet @Duke hated it.

That one part was way too much like Star Trek, and that other part wasn't nearly enough like Star Trek.

Will Family Guy get this shit right please. Seriously guyz, I'm fucking crying over here.
No, because the better Star Trek had its season premiere that night