Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Eh if I'm honest I've been better. Shits crazy!

We should get a boba iced tea sometime. Which I just found out are a thing. Apparently they put these crazy little berry things in iced tea and then charge $8 for them. It's brilliant!
Boba is good lol

• Gravy
Reactions: hydra
It aint bad. Rebels is even better.

Kids shows that are far better than the prequels, and The Last Jedi

Man! I watched a few last night that definitely weren’t for tots. One guy’s favorite fight move was breaking people’s necks, you know how they grab em by the head and twist real fast, like that. He broke like 3-4 necks in one minute of fighting.

I can’t believe the show is so good. I’ll have to look for Rebels.

Watched Frontier on Netflix, not too bad. Unlike Black Sails, even though some of the folks are model-hot, they bothered to use makeup on their teeth to dirty em up a little. Everyone on BS had Invisaligns.

Now I’m watching Norsemen, a rather expensive looking comedy. Meh. Not too awful.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I gave Frontier about 3 episodes before I finally gave up. It's like a shitty Taboo knockoff.

And Jason Momoa is a terrible actor. He needs to stick to grunting in Dothraki.

It got marginally better after that- I watched all 12 episodes that are on Netflix. I’ve never seen the Jason guy in anything prior.

Some of these programs, regardless of original source, follow the Punisher playbook of human bodies containing like 30 gals of blood that can be lost before you even get light headed.

It got marginally better after that- I watched all 12 episodes that are on Netflix. I’ve never seen the Jason guy in anything prior.

Some of these programs, regardless of original source, follow the Punisher playbook of human bodies containing like 30 gals of blood that can be lost before you even get light headed.
You have never seen Game of Thrones?!

You have never seen Game of Thrones?!

Believe it or not, nope. I had free HBO for a weekend once and started episode one and lasted about 10 minutes and haven’t had another chance to try it. I’m sure I’d like it though.

I didn’t even have Netflix until about 6 months ago, if that. Hulu for years though.

I poor.

Believe it or not, nope. I had free HBO for a weekend once and started episode one and lasted about 10 minutes and haven’t had another chance to try it. I’m sure I’d like it though.

I didn’t even have Netflix until about 6 months ago, if that. Hulu for years though.

I poor.

@pacojas , get this man a job growing weed.

I poor.
Do you want to see GoT? We might be able to hook you up if you have a smart tv/roku/chromecast/etc