Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

It was kind of cringy at times, but I found myself getting into 'Lucifer'. Shame they went for cheese instead of dark realism the topic should have gone with. But I digress.

Apparently, I now have two shows I regularly watch I need to replace. Lucifer has gotten the axe.

Fscking Fox.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Plus I think it’s over dubbed which will drive me crazy.

I’ve been watching El Chapo on Netflix and the dubbed in English is horrible. I’d rather read subtitles. It’s like spaghetti western dubbing, but with worse voice over “actors”.

I’ve considered trying Safe now that I don’t mentally stereotype that guy as Dexter anymore. I hope.

I’ve been watching El Chapo on Netflix and the dubbed in English is horrible. I’d rather read subtitles. It’s like spaghetti western dubbing, but with worse voice over “actors”.

I’ve considered trying Safe now that I don’t mentally stereotype that guy as Dexter anymore. I hope.

There was a show on netflix, forgetting the name, but it was really good, and it was better in its native german with english subs than the overdub. The voice-actors seem to forget to emote when delivering lines for some reason

There was a show on netflix, forgetting the name, but it was really good, and it was better in its native german with english subs than the overdub. The voice-actors seem to forget to emote when delivering lines for some reason

I saw a scene where some cops come screeching to a halt, jump out of their cars, and yell “Stop where you are! We’re the police!” and they sounded super gay.

I almost think the voice over guys knew what they were doing there, throwing in a bit of comedy.

I used to hate subtitles, but Narcos was half subtitled and I learned how to say motherfucker in Spanish, so it can’t all be bad.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and adi
All movies are better subtitled IMO. Hate the dubbing.