Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Yeah, I’ll be watching season 2 and maybe rewatching season one.

I can overlook most of the issues I have with it, but I’m having a hard time reconciling perving out over Judy. She looks of age from the waist down, 13 from her belt line to her chin, and from there on up she’s like a chameleon. Actress is 24-ish but I feel lecherous at times.

Episode 10 was effing great.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly
Watching Lost in Space. Shits crazy. They up in space having all kinds of problems. Girl getting trapped in the ice. Some kinda robot undocumented immigrant thing with fucking lasers. Who knows!
yeah, that was an intense fuckin episode.

• Gravy
Reactions: hydra
Oh I'm taking it in, I just don't see much wrong with weird communal living and saying fuck you to everybody. I haven't finished up with it yet so will see how it ends up.
Too bad that's not how it was. Children in the cult went hungry and the Rajneesh drove Rolls Royces.

That's because that is when you start taking stupid.

Though I will concede the point that a Ragnar-less Vikings is an inferior product.

History Channel dot com only allowed non-cable subscribers to watch the first three episodes of the current season but I saw enough to know you’re correct. I still check Hulu often to see if they have it yet. History Channel can suck it. As soon as they moved all their “smarter” programs to H2, it became clear that only folks who can afford a larger cable package deserve intelligent programming. But I digress.

Travis Fimmel was supposed to get killed off much sooner but the show took off and the writer changed course (as is his style anyhoo).

Agreed. I like when we can agree on good shows. You'll never remember this when I start talking shit about The Expanse or Vikings though.
I really wanted to like Vikings, it seems like my kind of show, but I could not get into it at all.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I really wanted to like Vikings, it seems like my kind of show, but I could not get into it at all.

The European version was SOOO much better. Sex and Nudity really does make for a better show.

I only saw it as @fly's plex server downloaded those versions for the first 4 seasons instead of the lame History Channel versions.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Ledboots
The European version was SOOO much better. Sex and Nudity really does make for a better show.

I only saw it as @fly's plex server downloaded those versions for the first 4 seasons instead of the lame History Channel versions.
Oooh, I only saw the history channel one.