Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Take an HDMI cable, plug one end into your laptop and then take the other end and plug it into the TV. The exercise won't kill you.
Nah, fuck that. I've already got something setup to stream to the TV. I don't need to watch it that bad.

Also, from what I understand, Fly has this shit setup so it does it automagically once he puts in the media request. If it's more of an issue he wouldn't ask us for requests.

Nah, fuck that. I've already got something setup to stream to the TV. I don't need to watch it that bad.

Also, from what I understand, Fly has this shit setup so it does it automagically once he puts in the media request. If it's more of an issue he wouldn't ask us for requests.
This is a whole new level of lazy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and plot
I only sort of like the show. It's not something I'm really interested in putting effort into watching. Considering that, why the fuck would I put effort into watching it?

If it's easy to watch on the TV I'll put it on while I'm doing shit in the house or working on the computer. If it's not easy to watch I'm going to put something else on. Why is that an issue for any of you nosy fuckers?

Public question on a public forum.
Holy shit you're retarded.
It was a question asked in public on a public forum to a specific person. If someone in your cab asks another passenger a question, do you feel that you can answer it? Do you randomly walk up to people in public and insert yourself in their conversations as well?