Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Interesting.

The one issue I had with turning off the subtitles is, if the show had subtitles because one of their characters was speaking in a different language, it would disable them too.

I blamed trump because xenophobia

I noticed that as well. I also noticed on most movies the subtitles wouldn't be when people were talking it would be if they showed a sign or writing of some sort.

So the Expanse is back, and the opening 2 episodes were pretty good. The CQB scenes were pretty good CGI, although autocannons @ 100 yards isn't as exciting as rail guns @ range.

Dude, any time the Rocci goes into combat its amazing. That escape from the martian vessel in season one where they lit up the hanger with the miniguns, and then this one where they took down the stealth ship.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Duke
Dude, any time the Rocci goes into combat its amazing. That escape from the martian vessel in season one where they lit up the hanger with the miniguns, and then this one where they took down the stealth ship.

True

However, the CQB battle with the Donnager was a little disappointing but overall, you're correct.

I'm hoping we get some good MCRN v. UN fights soon, even though the UN ships look a little... lame.