Food Tre's kitchen, episode one: Making Bacon (lotsa pics) - NO APRILS ALLOWED

As they should.
It's kinda hard to feed cows with wild grass when you've got potentially tens of thousands of them crammed into a small field outside of an industrial slaughterhouse.

And by field, I mean shit-filled mudpit that nothing grows in other than E.coli. Google for "CAFO" or "high density feedlot" for all the pleasant details.

It's kinda hard to feed cows with wild grass when you've got potentially tens of thousands of them crammed into a small field outside of an industrial slaughterhouse.

And by field, I mean shit-filled mudpit that nothing grows in other than E.coli. Google for "CAFO" or "high density feedlot" for all the pleasant details.
Ya I know... its disgusting and inhumane. Did you read Omnivore's Dilemma?

YAY!

Canada sounds better every day, sucks its too cold up there.

You need to take my threats seriously.

it kinda sucks actually. it's why i'm on call so much, and would have to cross strike lines of my own union if needed.

also, seeing some of the food science stuff we do scares me a bit, as do the budget cuts going on now.

it kinda sucks actually. it's why i'm on call so much, and would have to cross strike lines of my own union if needed.

also, seeing some of the food science stuff we do scares me a bit, as do the budget cuts going on now.

You work for whatever the USDA equivalent up there is?

skrpQ.png