To any that misunderstood.

Actually I'm not the angry drunkard... I just remember old jokes. The way that thread read to me was like the Jerky Boys skit where the Indian man calls the pizza joint pissed off. :) I suppose I should have included, "I bomb your store."

As for the guy that stole a bloody tracking device..... yeah, the police are fucking slow morons. By the time they went to look, they couldn't find him. Stupid gits. This makes me want to start stealing shit. Bad.

Thorn Bird said:
i could smell the alcohol from your thread and dismissed it.

In all seriousness, if you had smelt the alcohol, you probably would have been drunk yourself. I had been putting up with a heaping dose of stupid that evening. Unfortunately, my only recourse was to drink. :)

taeric said:
In all seriousness, if you had smelt the alcohol, you probably would have been drunk yourself. I had been putting up with a heaping dose of stupid that evening. Unfortunately, my only recourse was to drink. :)

i worry about that, too. :eek:

SpangeMonkee said:
only thing to drink in the house?

The truth is a little scarier, actually. I never ordered a drink. The waitress went ahead and brought me my drinks out without asking. :iono: Such is life. (In French, if you can spell it.)

install.gif

elpmis said:
taeric are you one of those angry drunks that is destined to beat his wife? awesome

No TheJosh is usually a loud and funny drunk..until he starts trying to talk to cops and running out in traffic. He has about 10 inches and 100 lbs on me...I'm sure it looks funny when I try to keep him out of the road and away from cops. :fly:

No one hate you. We love you. And I miss you :( You should come up for ST. Patrick's day