To any that misunderstood.

taeric

Flaccid Member
May 6, 2005
Marklar
₥0
The shutup post that I did very drunk one night was to the message board itself. It was giving me that whole line about how I need to post more. Simple fact is I don't have time to read/post on here a lot nowdays and I wanted the message board to know that. :iono: Make sense? Of course not, but I've never claimed to do so, either.

I apologize if I actually hurt any feelings, that was not the intent.

taeric said:
The shutup post that I did very drunk one night was to the message board itself. It was giving me that whole line about how I need to post more. Simple fact is I don't have time to read/post on here a lot nowdays and I wanted the message board to know that. :iono: Make sense? Of course not, but I've never claimed to do so, either.

I apologize if I actually hurt any feelings, that was not the intent.
You hurt the server sir and thats not nice.

I closed that thread before it broke down into name calling and saying things everyoen regret later. taeric take your time to get everything in your life in order and then come back. Your always welcome here.

b_sinning said:
I closed that thread before it broke down into name calling and saying things everyoen regret later. taeric take your time to get everything in your life in order and then come back. Your always welcome here.

fuck that! ban the douche :mad:

I kid :fly:

hi taeric! what ever happened with the missing gps/laptop?