To any that misunderstood.

JJ Lady said:
No TheJosh is usually a loud and funny drunk..until he starts trying to talk to cops and running out in traffic. He has about 10 inches and 100 lbs on me...I'm sure it looks funny when I try to keep him out of the road and away from cops. :fly:

No one hate you. We love you. And I miss you :( You should come up for ST. Patrick's day

Probably a touch more than a 100 lbs at this point. :( It is quite pathetic how I've let myself get fat again. Too bad I can't turn that around before Vegas. Plus side, I think I can turn it around. I think 190 is about what I should actually weigh.

KNYTE said:
71083763.gif

I saw this the other night on t.v. I knew it was just a matter of time.

JJ Lady said:
No TheJosh is usually a loud and funny drunk..until he starts trying to talk to cops and running out in traffic. He has about 10 inches and 100 lbs on me...I'm sure it looks funny when I try to keep him out of the road and away from cops. :fly:

No one hate you. We love you. And I miss you :( You should come up for ST. Patrick's day

he has ten inches on you? my god. i know i'm not huge or anything, i'm 6'. what is going on down there? i look like a kid in the meet pics. i know i look like a kid anyways, a kid with a nice ass :hi2u:, but i think i was the shortest guy there aside from KNYTE, and that's fucking saying something.

fuck even the cincinnati man made me feel short.

coqui, his wife and i went out to dinner yesterday and this came up :lol:

thrawn said:
he has ten inches on you? my god. i know i'm not huge or anything, i'm 6'. what is going on down there? i look like a kid in the meet pics. i know i look like a kid anyways, a kid with a nice ass :hi2u:, but i think i was the shortest guy there aside from KNYTE, and that's fucking saying something.

:confused: I dont remember you being short

thrawn said:

I'm not that tall, Spange still manages to make me look like the shortie I am. (I'm about 6'3ish. Maybe 6'2. I don't really know/remember.)

thrawn said:

:hi2u:

taeric said:
I'm not that tall, Spange still manages to make me look like the shortie I am. (I'm about 6'3ish. Maybe 6'2. I don't really know/remember.)

Spange is just really tall, everyone else is normal.

Well except Knyte, he's short.