THURSDAY NIGHT IS BF2 NIGHT, tell your squaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
smileynev said:
It would help if you guys played past 10 o'clock

WAW and I are still playing, I just had to drop out for a minute to get Haylee a drink and start the Lion King for her.

KNYTE said:
WAW and I are still playing, I just had to drop out for a minute to get Haylee a drink and start the Lion King for her.

I would play but I promised my wife that I wouldn't. I was a little "short" with her last night when spange and I were playing. I mean, just because she's pregnant she expects me to help do stuff and crap.

smileynev said:
It would help if you guys played past 10 o'clock

We did.

My observations of the game:

I suck
W_A_W pwns with a tank
Knyte's pissed off at me for CS so he made sure he killed me within 1 second of spawning almost the entire time I played
I make an above average commander
I can't get better against knyte because he'll just spawn kill me (hard to wait to spawn when you've captured all the control points already and are just hanging around)
You can't bazooka hop in BF2

Coqui said:
We did.

I suck
W_A_W pwns with a tank
Knyte's pissed off at me for CS so he made sure he killed me within 1 second of spawning almost the entire time I played
I can't get better against knyte because he'll just spawn kill me (hard to wait to spawn when you've captured all the control points already and are just hanging around)

Bahahaha

If it makes you feel any better I NEVER camp the non-cappable points, the cap points however are fair game!

I had a great time last night. That was probably the most fun on Karkand that I've had so far.

KNYTE said:
Bahahaha

If it makes you feel any better I NEVER camp the non-cappable points, the cap points however are fair game!

I had a great time last night. That was probably the most fun on Karkand that I've had so far.

That didn't stop W_A_W from doing it to me

So anyone with access to the server or BF people, can you explain why I can't have an account with the proper UF name?

|C cause all text to dissappear

Coqui said:
That didn't stop W_A_W from doing it to me

I think I only got you once that way...spent most of the time in the tank but at one point early on I was on top of the building that has the flag next to it with a wall around flag

that was a blast guys :heart:

why_ask_why said:
I think I only got you once that way...spent most of the time in the tank but at one point early on I was on top of the building that has the flag next to it with a wall around flag

that was a blast guys :heart:

I just wish I could actually see people in this game. Any setting I can do to make seeing better? (or at least have names take shorter than 10 seconds to popup so I know it's Friendly or foe)

SpangeMonkee said:
fly's a fag. all he did was sit in a bunker and wank it.

Too bad he didn't see me launch that rocket right at him :fly:

*fly - "Oh look I'll take this capture point"*
*Coqui - "Wait for it.....wait for it, NOW!"*

UF_Coqui kills UF|Fly Lame

Coqui said:
We did.

I suck
W_A_W pwns with a tank

See what I forgot to tell you is that if you hit enter to bring up the spawn point map after you die, you won't immediately spawn. That way you can wait for artillery to stop, choose a close by one so spawn campers can't pop you, etc. You don't have to start in the same place again, only to get shot repeatedly, just because your timer runs out and it's time to respawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.