THURSDAY NIGHT IS BF2 NIGHT, tell your squaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpangeMonkee said:
uf_bf2.jpg
server changed.

fly said:
It's full. *rim shot*

On the ingame browser, on the left it will have 2 military rank looking things. Looks like this:

^
^

You can also just search for all ranked servers. There's an option to select right below the list. I use like 10 categories to really narrow it down to the 32 player server that will most likely let me in. (still only a 50/50 chance)

Sarcasmo said:
You can also just search for all ranked servers. There's an option to select right below the list. I use like 10 categories to really narrow it down to the 32 player server that will most likely let me in. (still only a 50/50 chance)
I love sorting by ping. It cracks me up that it doesn't even work.

fly said:
I love sorting by ping. It cracks me up that it doesn't even work.

I laugh at the ability to search for servers that aren't full. My list always looks like this:

32/32
32/32
32/32
32/32
32/32
32/32
blah blah blah

So what's the fucking point?

bast_imret said:
So after playing for awhile now, how are you guys likeing this one compared to BF 1942 or Desert Combat?
Much, much better. I like whole commander/team aspect to it. Adds another fun level to the game.

bast_imret said:
So after playing for awhile now, how are you guys likeing this one compared to BF 1942 or Desert Combat?

Never played those, so Fly will have to answer that.

edit: looks like he did

Hi guys. Wish I could play. If it makes you feel better I stopped inside just to post. And to get my keys....

Status
Not open for further replies.