Thursday Joke Thread

I remember when this thread was about jokes. Those were the days.

Here's another joke to get the juices flowing:

Two Canadians are sitting in a bar getting bored, so they decide to play twenty questions. The first Canadian tries to think of a subject for his friend to guess and, after a little pondering, comes up with "moose cock." He tells his friend he’s ready to play.

"OK," says the second Canadian. "Is it something good to eat?"

The first Canadian thinks for a moment, then laughs and replies, "Sure, I guess you could eat it."

The second Canadian says, "Is it a moose cock?"

shawndavid said:
This post reeks of redundancy.

Thank you for filing your complaint to the department of redundancy department. We'd like to thank you for your complaint and will immediatly process it as soon as possible.

shawndavid said:
Here's another joke to get the juices flowing:

Two Canadians are sitting in a bar getting bored, so they decide to play twenty questions. The first Canadian tries to think of a subject for his friend to guess and, after a little pondering, comes up with "moose cock." He tells his friend he’s ready to play.

"OK," says the second Canadian. "Is it something good to eat?"

The first Canadian thinks for a moment, then laughs and replies, "Sure, I guess you could eat it."

The second Canadian says, "Is it a moose cock?"

:lol: It's funny because it's true.

Track 5 said:
A horse walks into a bar and orders a beer. Immediatly, the bartender looks at him and says: "Why the long face?" :fly:

It works better when it's shorter.

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says "Hey man, why the long face?"

A horse walks into a bar. And breaks his leg. So they shoot him.