Thread predictions for 2006

Bubbles said:
\
I'll just have to find someone new and straight to send my noodie pics to. Any takers?

i'm new and straight but i wont look at them. i'm a good boy.

pa said:
or in this respect

NO FUCKING CALL!!!!

your lucky i wasn't your secret santa.. you woulda gotten poo in a bag ..

and a fake cell phone.
wine.jpg

+

(
miner.png

-

undergrd-mine.jpg
)

=

u.jpg

"I rock out with my Glock Out" - KNYTE (coming in April/May)

"My M4 puts a lot of holes in things, I wish I could carry it with me always" - KNYTE (coming in the summer sometime)

"The ATF is at the door, I don't think it's about the alcohol or the tobacco." - KNYTE (coming any day now)

"Announcing my glorious return to PC Gaming. v.Quake Wars is out" - KNYTE (whenever Quake wars comes out)

edit:

45acp.jpg

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
"I rock out with my Glock Out" - KNYTE (coming in April/May)
Of course NOW someone comes up with a snazzy counterweight for the Glock that solves one of my major issues with it, would make me sad I sold my G21 were it not for the HUGE motherloving profit I made on it :eek:

Guess I'll try one again, assuming I don't love the H&K USP Tactical that much more of course.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Of course NOW someone comes up with a snazzy counterweight for the Glock that solves one of my major issues with it, would make me sad I sold my G21 were it not for the HUGE motherloving profit I made on it :eek:

Guess I'll try one again, assuming I don't love the H&K USP Tactical that much more of course.

What issues do you have with it? (just curious)

I'd like get an FSSG imported at some point. :shifty:

KNYTE said:
What issues do you have with it? (just curious)

I'd like get an FSSG imported at some point. :shifty:
With the 13rd mag in the 21, the pistol became WAY too top heavy IMO when the magazine neared empty, since the frame weighs next to nothing and the slide is beefy.

It also tended to stovepipe rather easily, not from limp-wristing it either :fly: as that caused complete FTE's.

The biggest issue I had was the trigger, which I understand can be fixed by some custom shops, too spongy and sproingy from the factory - I'm used to the smoother than melted butter trigger on the S&W 686.