Thread predictions for 2006

theacoustician said:
That seemed to be her reaction to everything on NYE.

It's okay, JJ is working on making her abnormal like the rest of us. Soon she will know the power of the dork side :lol:

theacoustician said:

Dear Sarcasmo,

If you think I'm clicking that, you must be pregnant.

The restraining order is still in effect,
theac

oohh someone else to share my pain..

Restraining orders are just another way of saying I love you!

Bubbles said:
Sarcasmo said:
It's pretty awesome when their boobs get huge and firm though. Then it's playtime for daddy.
that can happen without pregnancy you know

This should have been said about the following quote rather than the above.

theac said:
Yeah, but the whole bat-shit crazy thing doesn't work for me.

Dearest AV help desk technician,

'Tis true! 'Tis your wee one I nurture within my womb.

Irony would see it many months in the making, though conception lasted but a few short tawdry moments. Will you hold to your grunted oath? Will you seek other companionship no more forever? Wilst thou love me?

freaking the fuck out,

Your truest Sarcasmo

Bubbles said:
:eek: OMG is that real? It can't be real. But it looks real. If it's real howe does it work. Is that sort of thing even possible?

After seeing this picture, reading this post by Bubbles, and looking at her Grinch Song signature; I can't stop laughing for some reason.

Sarcasmo said:

Dearest AV help desk technician,

'Tis true! 'Tis your wee one I nurture within my womb.

Irony would see it many months in the making, though conception lasted but a few short tawdry moments. Will you hold to your grunted oath? Will you seek other companionship no more forever? Wilst thou love me?

freaking the fuck out,

Your truest Sarcasmo
Freakshow Sarcasmo,

When the hell did you become pa?

Fuck off,
theac

ERage said:
Based on a phone conversation I just finished we might soon see:

"JJ and accomplice (blondie) go on office killing spree. 35 dead." - I'll try to beat the media and get it posted here first. Scoop!

I see you found out that Sam left for lunch and never came back...:mad: Blondie kept saying, If you are going out to get the machine gun and start killing people give me a head start ok.

Bubbles said:
\
I'll just have to find someone new and straight to send my noodie pics to. Any takers?

Me!!