Ontopic Thoughts on the new push to basically ban the Confederate Flag

Should the Confederate Flag be removed and banned

• Yes it's a symbol of hate

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No it's just a flag representing Southern pride and history that people take out of context

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Meanwhile, this is the city seal of Whitesboro, NY

XQZNwB5.jpg

Apple has pulled any games with a Confederate flag in them from the Apple store to include games like Ultimate General: Gettysburg and all the Hunted Cow Civil War games

This is just the latest fad to get offended over for the sake of getting offended, and then getting attention for it while avoiding actual issues that require thought

• Gravy
Reactions: plot and Peppers
I hope the feds ban the use of the confederate flag. Texas will surely secede and that will be the start of Civil War 2.

TX already banned the use of it on a license plate and they were sued. That's the case that just went to the Supreme Court and they sided with TX.

TX already banned the use of it on a license plate and they were sued. That's the case that just went to the Supreme Court and they sided with TX.
That's just the license plate. That's one thing. But I know the feds want to ban it entirely. Like not even private citizens can hang the flag. I'm pretty sure there's a push for that as well. That's what I'm hoping happens.

It was only ever released on VHS and laser disc in the UK and a few other countries, never in America. I have an original copy. When Dory was young I bought every single Disney classic animated film available. It's interesting how little known some of them are, like The Rescuers ( and Down Under), the Black Cauldron, Basil The Great Mouse Detective and Oliver & Company, I still have a collection of Dinsey ties too.
I'm a little behind on the dates, but:
LJfxbxa.png

you naming format bothers me.

It should be

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (1937) - 1080p.mkv

Because thats the way i do it, and im right.

I'm a little behind on the dates, but:
LJfxbxa.png
Disney Classic was the brand name for the video release of selected films. Primarily it was full length single story animations although there were a few exceptions. I think there were fewer than 40 films in the collection. Many of the ones listed above don't qualify.

Disney Classic was the brand name for the video release of selected films. Primarily it was full length single story animations although there were a few exceptions. I think there were fewer than 40 films in the collection. Many of the ones listed above don't qualify.
I agree. I just happened to find a torrent of every Disney Movie made up to 2008. But yes, many of those are by no means classics