Ontopic Thoughts on the new push to basically ban the Confederate Flag

Should the Confederate Flag be removed and banned

• Yes it's a symbol of hate

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No it's just a flag representing Southern pride and history that people take out of context

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
It's amazing. Since we brought all this wonderful awareness to the problems that flag has presented in the south, not to mention around the globe, Black hiring is up, they're getting raises, diplomas have shown up in the mail, and if you can believe this, we have even elected a black president.

Who knew?

I've stopped speaking my mind on fb. if i see people continue to be dumb or offensive I either hide them or un friend them if its just an acquaintance

So, I did this to a freak of nature (I did not know or have advance warning of this) And, within a couple hrs received streams of emails asking why I defriended her.

They have over 1000 friends, and I don't post anything to it so it's not like 'suddenly' my feed disappeared. She was turning into a nut bag and I wanted to make an anti-stalker move!

So, I did this to a freak of nature (I did not know or have advance warning of this) And, within a couple hrs received streams of emails asking why I defriended her.

They have over 1000 friends, and I don't post anything to it so it's not like 'suddenly' my feed disappeared. She was turning into a nut bag and I wanted to make an anti-stalker move!
sheesh. did she want the D or what? you broke her heart

sheesh. did she want the D or what? you broke her heart

I didn't honor her for the flappy funbags publicly. No recognition online, snapchat, really anywhere. & tbh, they came out of nowhere and were more scary than anything else. Then, add personality disorder and the recipe for nut-job is finished except for the cooking time. & tbh, she was more microwave than oven time. & nothing is as good in a microwave.

How can a FB friend born and raised in Chicago post this? wtf is he talking about?
11828741_975300822501598_4005777122407138396_n.jpg

does your friend not know that the orientation is wrong?

• Gravy
Reactions: plot
Why are black people so fussy about the confederate flag? Don't they realize that slaves basically built America? They should be proud of that accomplishment. With the power of white money and black sweat, the greatest nation in the world came to be.
Oh my sweet lord.