Thorn's Fight Club

Drool-Boy said:
Ive been in my fair share of fights.

pillow fights don't count :rolleyes: :fly:

i've not been in many (fist) fights, less than 10 serious ones i guess. i have a buddy who can get aggressive and he's pulled me into a few fights before through starting on a group of lads

i'm always in verbal 'fights', but that's just bantering with my mates/family

distortedmind said:
pillow fights don't count :rolleyes: :fly:

i've not been in many (fist) fights, less than 10 serious ones i guess. i have a buddy who can get aggressive and he's pulled me into a few fights before through starting on a group of lads

i'm always in verbal 'fights', but that's just bantering with my mates/family

Ill fight your tonsils with the end of my cock missy:mad:

When I was 6 I got punched in the stomach by a 12 year old. Can't remember why tho. Then when I was 15 or so I use to get into scratching fights with another girl on the school bus. She'd pick a fight by scratching me and I's scratch right back. It would get to the point where we'd sit on the bus and dig our nails into eachother till the other gave up. Yeah...it was wierd. I blame teenage hormone wierdness.

I've been watching a lot of UFC on Spike TV lately, if that counts. And I'd love to get started in Muay Thai.

I've been in fights, and I've been to jail for fighting. Meh. I'm generally not a very confrontational person though.

fly said:
:lol:

Drool is quite the pansy. I don't think the hotel we met at in Savannah will ever be the same.

I saw on the news that it was condemed after you guys left for too much gayness. They couldn't get all the vasaline out of the carpet and off the walls.

60 some wins and 1 loss just for hockey. Probably been in 7 or 8 real fights off the rink.

Last fistfight was day before yesterday.

Of course Im only counting the times when people fought back. There have been many times when I hit someone and walked away.

FlamingGlory said:
60 some wins and 1 loss just for hockey. Probably been in 7 or 8 real fights off the rink.

Last fistfight was day before yesterday.

Of course Im only counting the times when people fought back. There have been many times when I hit someone and walked away.

Damn, you're hardcore. I bet you listen to Linkin Park.

poo.gif

Sarcasmo said:
So why do you fight so much? Why so angry? At 17 you have your whole life ahead of you.
Im not angry, it's part of an organised sport. Im also not 17 :p