Thorn's Fight Club

Sarcasmo said:
No shit. Position? Thug, from the sounds of it. :fly:
Yup. Im not known for my stick handling. Left Wing. Don't generally score goals as much as go into the corners to retrieve things and/or tripod in front of the goal to make a mess. They generally send me out to make the other team keep their heads up ^__^

FlamingGlory said:
Yup. Im not known for my stick handling. Left Wing. Don't generally score goals as much as go into the corners to retrieve things and/or tripod in front of the goal to make a mess. They generally send me out to make the other team keep their heads up ^__^

Wow, I had no idea you play hockey. That's cool. I play right wing. I'm trying to save up some extra money to start in a league next season. All of my friends play on a team together, but I'm the odd man out due to work and parenthood and all that. I just have no free time. Can't wait to start though.

Sarcasmo said:
Wow, I had no idea you play hockey. That's cool. I play right wing. I'm trying to save up some extra money to start in a league next season. All of my friends play on a team together, but I'm the odd man out due to work and parenthood and all that. I just have no free time. Can't wait to start though.

If you play hockey - I will come out and be your 'Fan'! I love watching the action ... and about freaked out when I seen the contact. I couldn't believe it was legal to beat each other like that.

Sarcasmo said:
Oh... I play[ed] Teir I. Leauges have their charm, I started out on a frozen pond though so ^__^

I used to get into fights when people would be mean to my friends. Never really got into one because someone was mean to me...but mess with someone I care about and watch out!

gottoys? said:
If you play hockey - I will come out and be your 'Fan'! I love watching the action ... and about freaked out when I seen the contact. I couldn't believe it was legal to beat each other like that.

But you're really on recon, right?? You're not really ther to see him, right???? :worried:...............

:fly:

Bubbles said:
But you're really on recon, right?? You're not really ther to see him, right???? :worried:...............

:fly:

She's actually been recon screwing me for about 2 weeks now.

Candy said:
Um, no you havent, but you sure can run your mouth and start 'em. Amy to the rescue! :fly:

Wait: Didn't you pull that women's hair at Rum Runners? :confused:

No that crazy bitch pulled my hair...yanked my head back. I turned and swung at her while you came up over the bar and face washed the bitch. :fly:

FlamingGlory said:

We need more hockey players like you. :drool: Badazz++