Thorn's Fight Club

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
fought a lot when you were younger, or fight a lot today?
and how many actually enjoy fighting?
i'm very curious about this...

Thorn Bird said:
i mean good ol' fist fights. physical fighting.
I got caught doing that at school once, had to see the principal and do detention for two weeks. Mostly it was my brother and myself, or his friends getting into it. We grew up in a pretty volitile house and bringing parents into our squabbles was bad for both of us so we chose to settle things ourselves, and getting scrappy was the only way we knew how to exert power over one another.

So there were lots of bloody noses, bruises and stuff.

I threw a rock at my brother's head once which resulted in a concussion and him requiring stitches. My parents didn't find out until that night at dinner when he passed out into his plate.

i used to get into alot of fights, being the overweight short kid didnt make it easy to avoid them and i had a pretty bad temper.

As of today, its been a while since i've been in a fight, i'd say agleast 2 years.. maybe more.

I prefer to not fight, but if i have no other option i have no problem with it either.

Ma171aC said:
i used to get into alot of fights, being the overweight short kid didnt make it easy to avoid them and i had a pretty bad temper.

As of today, its been a while since i've been in a fight, i'd say agleast 2 years.. maybe more.

I prefer to not fight, but if i have no other option i have no problem with it either.

You were overweight?? Wow, you're so skinny now.

Few years since I've been in a fight, but that's a given. Other than that, I've been in few fights, possibly due to my build and height. Guess I'm fortunate.

In my last fight, I broke my brothers nose. He more than deserved it, junkie.

I'm not 'the boys' - but I was in a fist fight once in elementary (I was a tomboy). After the fight we became friends.

I was in a few fights in high school and college over BS stuff but I'm over all that type of stuff now. It never helped anything and just not worth all the trouble.

I did a LOT of fighting as a child and in early teenage years, at one point coming home with some sort of bruise, abrasion or other minor injury about once a week-but not at all now.