This Mornings BJ at the office

Bubbles said:
Yep that's the place. I don't trust your boss. He only wanted me to work there so he could stare at my boobies all day. :fly:

I told you that before you came in for the interview that the only reason i was allowing you to come in is so that he could sexually assault you all day. And its not like hes and old man so it would have been all gravy. You know the job description!

i told you before you even came in, short skirt, boobs hanging out and then you can just sit there and get paid for it, not our fault we are a bunch of drunks who like staring at ass all day, eheh

everyone from our clients to the lady who does our dry cleaning is hot, its a manditory application to work for or with us bunch of sickos, well that and a great sense of humor

Sarcasmo said:
Should've wrapped the car in tinfoil.

Never have done Tinfoil but I've done plastic wrap. There was this Russian kid that I used to work with that never wore deoderant and had yuckmouth so one night we wrapped his car in plastic wrap, and put deoderant, toothpaste and tampons (dont ask) with it. Went very well.