This Mornings BJ at the office

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So this is how me and the guys at the office decided to surprise the birthday co-worker this morning. Besides the normal total distruction of the office with the 10 rolls of toilet paper and 5 cans of silly string we decided to go after his truck also. Last week my boss ordered some stickers for his bumper that said "coming out" in a rainbow flag which he drove around the last two days and did not notice. I got a nice Idea off a website the other day so heres the pictures...

will keep you all updated on the rest of the hell we perform throughout the day

days not over, next we will be putting 500 crickets in his car, super gluing a whistle to his exhaust and we just got done putting ky on his door handles

BeeRad said:
days not over, next we will be putting 500 crickets in his car, super gluing a whistle to his exhaust and we just got done putting ky on his door handles

Dude, crickets are not cool. We used to have these weird cricket plagues every few years in Dallas. It was like biblical or something. They'd come in hordes and sweep through shopping centers and then die, in huge piles. You could smell that shit two miles away. It was indescribable. Everywhere you'd go there would mounds of rotting crickets. *shudder*

I hate crickets.

Sarcasmo said:
Dude, crickets are not cool. We used to have these weird cricket plagues every few years in Dallas. It was like biblical or something. They'd come in hordes and sweep through shopping centers and then die, in huge piles. You could smell that shit two miles away. It was indescribable. Everywhere you'd go there would mounds of rotting crickets. *shudder*

I hate crickets.

So Sarcasmo, tell us how you feel about crickets :fly:

Sarcasmo said:

I hate crickets.

I hate umpa lumpas :(

Sarcasmo said:

I hate crickets.
I have a remote field that you can watch the waves of crickets leap away from you when you walk on it :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
I have a remote field that you can watch the waves of crickets leap away from you when you walk on it :D

Kill them all, pile up their bodies, let them sit in the 100-degree sun for a few days, and then breathe deeply. If that doesn't make you slip in your own vomit, nothing will.

...you know I'm really glad we just have cake and ice cream here and not torment the hell out of one another. Cause you know...the last thing I want to do on my birthday is clean 500 fucking crickets out of my car.

Millions said:
...you know I'm really glad we just have cake and ice cream here and not torment the hell out of one another. Cause you know...the last thing I want to do on my birthday is clean 500 fucking crickets out of my car.
Ahhh, but that's what the snakes are for later. They'll take care of the cricket problem over the weekend.

Then monday? That's when the mongoose go in

BeeRad said:
im actually now just relaxing sipping on a beer about to go lay into the 12 pack, gotta love my job

what do you do? rather, what are you supposed to be doing?? and where do i sign up?