This Mornings BJ at the office

Bubbles said:
Ah, si seniorita.

Even more disgusting are those damn palmetto bugs we have around here. For those of you who don't know, a palmetto bug is a HUGE flying cockroach. :barf:

I've never seen one of those, that I know of.

But whats EVEN COOLER is a lizard eating a HUGE spider... :fly: :tard:

Bubbles said:
Ah, si seniorita.

Even more disgusting are those damn palmetto bugs we have around here. For those of you who don't know, a palmetto bug is a HUGE flying cockroach. :barf:

They've some of those on display at the insect zoo at the museum of natural history at the Smithsonian in Washington DC. Nasty looking bastards.
aroach.jpg

itburnswhenipee said:
They've some of those on display at the insect zoo at the museum of natural history at the Smithsonian in Washington DC. Nasty looking bastards.
aroach.jpg

Want to hear a grown man scream like a girl? Introduce me to a few of those suckers.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Nice. Is there an open season on them suckers?

Like the coyotes up here - the county game warden told me I could use anything short of dynamite to get rid of 'em.

They're pretty easy to kill if you can get close enough or have a spray. I used to chase them around my room when they would get in.

dynamite would not kill those dam palmetto bugs, freakin nasty...

Update...

Revenge - My bosses truck is covered from top to bottom in katchup and ice cream, mine looks to be the next victim and im 9 floors up so all i can do is watch, tear

Thorn Bird said:
what do you do? rather, what are you supposed to be doing?? and where do i sign up?

I run Corporate Energy Services, we are a broker between customers and clients for the energy business. We just lost our huge contract last week so we are waiting for some clients to come next week and pitch us on new programs, until then its show up at 11 with shorts and a t-shirt, leave by 3 to go drinking with my boss and then be at the night job by 5:30(drunk of course). Speaking of which, its beer:30, wait im already drinking, dam

BeeRad said:
dynamite would not kill those dam palmetto bugs, freakin nasty...

Update...

Revenge - My bosses truck is covered from top to bottom in katchup and ice cream, mine looks to be the next victim and im 9 floors up so all i can do is watch, tear
omy

BeeRad said:
I run Corporate Energy Services, we are a broker between customers and clients for the energy business. We just lost our huge contract last week so we are waiting for some clients to come next week and pitch us on new programs, until then its show up at 11 with shorts and a t-shirt, leave by 3 to go drinking with my boss and then be at the night job by 5:30(drunk of course). Speaking of which, its beer:30, wait im already drinking, dam

Is that still the place where I interviewed?