This just in: unruly joins Useless Forums...

Serene like that feeling after two and a half hours at the dmv?

lastbestfirstchance said:
You would have no idea.

Is she rubbing two ring-tailed Lemurs together to make a campfire in the bedroom? Does she then use that Lemur-made campfire to boil water which she mixes with strange/archaic ingredients to make some kind of frothy sex juice? Does she then splash the boiling, frothy, sex juice on you while you sleep thus burning your skin and changing your appearance so you look like Fabio????

That kind of kinky????

if so, :pics: ?

KNYTE said:
Is she rubbing two ring-tailed Lemurs together to make a campfire in the bedroom? Does she then use that Lemur-made campfire to boil water which she mixes with strange/archaic ingredients to make some kind of frothy sex juice? Does she then splash the boiling, frothy, sex juice on you while you sleep thus burning your skin and changing your appearance so you look like Fabio????

That kind of kinky????

If only :(

KNYTE said:

That kind of kinky????

YOU ARE INSANE!

Hahaha he would leave me. LBFC, not Colin. I could keep him at bay :pandora:

theacoustician said:
eh? WTF? Its not even found through urbandictionary.com or google. I'll bite, what is it?

We wrap ourselves while making love, in the ass of course, in saran wrap and baby oil till we are totally covered, then stuggle to breath while the other tries to escape from the other one.

Its really romantic.

We wrap ourselves while making love, in the ass of course, in saran wrap and baby oil till we are totally covered, then stuggle to breath while the other tries to escape from the other one.

Its really romantic.
So, you're Japanese I take it.

unruly said:
Mostly I want to go to Europe. If I could visit a few places in Europe, Britain, Ireland, France, Italy, then I could die happy. But if I had the chance my list is a lot long. LBFC and I have talked about hitting Amsterdam on our hypothetical honeymoon.

Here is an excerpt:

77. Join the mile high club
78. Ride in a Gondola
79. Pose for a sketch
80. Sleep outside in the elements (ie on a beach)
81. Learn to pole dance
82. Go deep sea diving
83. Attend a murder mystery party
84. Visit the Smithstonian
85. Learn archery

Yeah Ireland is pretty high on my list as well, Amsterdam is even higher. :fly:

Women + bow + arrows = :drool:

KNYTE said:

That kind of kinky????

:fly:

There is only one thing that I don't talk about in public, and that is BM.

Its really romantic.

Ah, see, theres the problem.
In the south we call that manuver the "Double Decker Inchworm".

unruly said:
There is only one thing that I don't talk about in public, and that is BM.

Blade movies? Why on earth would you not talk about them? I think Blade 2 is the best by far, the first is a close second, and Blade: Trinity was just kind of "meh".