This just in: unruly joins Useless Forums...

U

unruly

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

That's ok, I'll just lie and wait *looks around stealthily*

Well, the sun's almost up on the east coast. I imagine soon you'll get lots of questions about who you are, how you heard about this place, who pointed you here, your occupation, the diameter of your penis when fully engorged with blood, the displacement of your average bowel movement, and whether Drool-Boy can rub his feces all over you.

You won't get any of those questions from me, though. I'm just going to ask where you are from.

itburnswhenipee said:
Well, the sun's almost up on the east coast. I imagine soon you'll get lots of questions about who you are, how you heard about this place, who pointed you here, your occupation, the diameter of your penis when fully engorged with blood, the displacement of your average bowel movement, and whether Drool-Boy can rub his feces all over you.

You won't get any of those questions from me, though. I'm just going to ask where you are from.

Well I'll go ahead and do a lot of your work for you. I'm from Greenville, SC. I'm lastbestfirstchance's girlfriend, formerly known as girl-aflame on genmay. Obviously I heard about UF from him, he coerced me into joining with the promise of oral sex.

Scratch that last part.

My penis ain't too big but I pack a mean strap on. And that's a no go on the feces.

Thorn Bird said:
hiya, unruly...strap on your strap on...it gets crazy around here sometimes.

Oh I can imagine it does, Thorn Bird. Btw never read the book but I <3 the mini series. (your user name)

Coqui said:
Well actually he misread it. He was supposed to service us orally.

Welcome!

Coqui, my dear Puerto Rican, nice to see you! :D

unruly said:
Oh I can imagine it does, Thorn Bird. Btw never read the book but I <3 the mini series. (your user name)

:eek: you have just overridden everyone else here as my favorite person. the book is my favorite, and if you liked the series, READ THE BOOK. that's an order. i might even call in a favor to the iron fist so he doesn't let you out until you read it. :D

Mm I might indeed do that. The portrait of Dorian Gray is starting to bore me. Oscar Wilde is a far better playwright than novelist.

I can always stand to add to my bittersweet tragic novel collection.