This just in: SRC joins Useless Forums...

lol I have to get up at 6am to be at work at 7 .. 2 is a ball park figure .. sometimes it's later than that when I get to bed. I kinda have some issues going to sleep lol.

That won't last much past Friday.

lol I have to get up at 6am to be at work at 7 .. 2 is a ball park figure .. sometimes it's later than that when I get to bed. I kinda have some issues going to sleep lol.

you had me at "issues going to sleep"

^^lol mikey.. i thought the same thing..

i'm assuming birmingham, alabama.. still there? and if so, how's the racial climate there 40 years after the children's marches?

and ignore the Disfunc haters.. the bullies around here are just mad someone stuck up for themselves.. and didn't bow to their pseudo-intellectual wiki-googleisms..

fave fast food joint?

fave rapper? (and it's certainly ok if you don't like rap)

best vacation spot you've ever been?

how old's the kidola?

welcome!

^^lol mikey.. i thought the same thing..

i'm assuming birmingham, alabama.. still there? and if so, how's the racial climate there 40 years after the children's marches?

and ignore the Disfunc haters.. the bullies around here are just mad someone stuck up for themselves.. and didn't bow to their pseudo-intellectual wiki-googleisms..

fave fast food joint?

fave rapper? (and it's certainly ok if you don't like rap)

best vacation spot you've ever been?

how old's the kidola?

welcome!

lol racial climate hmm .. I'd say it's partly sunny with chances of rain, at any given moment.

I'll try to not get my Victoria's Secret's in a wad to awful often then, based soley on your suggestion mind you ;).

Not a huge fan of the fast food, but when you're drunk and it's 4 am .. Whataburger is mighty fine I tell ya, might fine (especially when you are trying to text someone and eat it at the same time .. great stuff lol).

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Tupac on the fav rapper.

Well, seeing as how I haven't had a "proper" vacation since I was probabaly 14-15ish .. I don't really have an answer for that ... BUT .. I have a feeling that will change this year :)heart: ) .. so stay tuned :D .. this shit might get exciting ;).

My kidola is 10 .. best kidola evar imo lol. (and I'm not bias at all, not a bit):fly: .

Thanks!

Welcome to our corner of the internet. What does your name (SRC) mean? (If you already explained, accept my apologies as I must have overlooked it)

If the roof ripped off your airliner and you knew the plane was gonna crash and you were gonna die, would you:

a) unbuckle your seatbelt and jump out of the roof
b) end it with your sidearm (assume youre an air marshall)
c) go down with the ship