This just in: SRC joins Useless Forums...

fukk.. just realized i was spamming a new thread.. my bad..

wait, this is more spam.. talking about spam.. oh shyte.. cre..a.. ting.. a ho..le.. in .. the.. u..ni.. verrrrrrrrrrsssseeeeeee.........

e gads! Of course you would have to rip the universe a new one in MY thread .. it just figures, it just does.

But that's ok ... damn thing hass needed remodeling for years anyways. ;)

I heard, through the grapevine, that editing .. is going to be the new delete this year, very 2007ish. :nods:

edit (no not really, I can't do that) : Hi same person again :).

e gads! Of course you would have to rip the universe a new one in MY thread .. it just figures, it just does.

But that's ok ... damn thing hass needed remodeling for years anyways. ;)

I heard, through the grapevine, that editing .. is going to be the new delete this year, very 2007ish. :nods:

edit (no not really, I can't do that) : Hi same person again :).

hahaha, I like this one and would vote you out but ya still got some hours left.

I VOTE NOW!!!!! but make it count when shes allowed to come play with us.

lol .. well hot damn .. the one time being a redhead actually has positive benefits .. and isn't getting me called names. That's what I'm talkin about!! :D :lol:

I'm touched you guys .. I really, really am ;). I'll try to not ever let you down, and I won't raise taxes or anything, but I can't make any promises on the sexual relations though. :cool:

I assume 'razor sharp wit', being properly juxtaposed to Dysfunctional, is modifying same. If not, then that is just the type of amphigoric fiddle-faddle up with which I will not put.

No I was being sarcastic; like I'm sure wonko's sharp comments really hack away at your ego when he continually confuses your and you're

hiya newbie! SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!! i'm from decatur myself, bone and raised...then went to college in mobile and got the hell out. :D ;)

hope you like it here. we need fresh blood, and none's better than from 'bama!!

Alabama kinda rocks (even though technically .. we suck. You know .. the whole can't play football for shit anymorething) :lol:.

hiya newbie! SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!! i'm from decatur myself, bone and raised...then went to college in mobile and got the hell out. :D ;)

hope you like it here. we need fresh blood, and none's better than from 'bama!!
Thanks, and Hi :waves:

Decatur huh? I'm not far from Decatur myself, prolly a 20 min ride up 65N.

hi, who is your favorite ninja turtle?

also, what's the best thing coming out of alabama?

hiya

Michelangelo ... hands down. now that I can edit .. I'm telling you ... it's special :fly:

Best thing coming out? hmmmm .. well it hasn't actually arrive here yet, but when he does and subsequently leaves .. the best thing will have left Alabama. :D

Last edited: