This just in: SRC joins Useless Forums...

Hi .. I'm Jennie .. you know, for someone who can talk the paint off a wall .. I can't think of a thing to say right now lol.

I was looking for somewhere fun to post, since the last forum I was on I thought was fun, but turns out it really wasn't so much fun .. and Mikey said y'all were loads of fun .. so .. here I am :D.

hmm no edit? lol

I guess I can give you a brief run down...

I'm Jennie (some call me Jenn-nay, yeah .. like Forrest Gump lol), I'm old (ok, not that old but it feels like it sometimes lol), I have a kidola, I get bored alot, I like to post funny pictures, and ..let's see .. oh, I'm from Birmingham :D.

lol .. I know him in the "know you" kinda way :D.

I actually have an in-out. I know what you're thinking .. and yes .. I am an aberration of nature lol. Hard to explain really, as it's of a complicated nature lol. I have an innie .. with a small outie. It's quite unique, or so I'm told lol. :D

oh and hi btw :)

I need a word that means 'small parts', 'features', 'characteristics', 'lineament'.

Provide if you will.

ummmm ... maybe eyes or a nose perhaps?

Well, good job identifying what Im writing about. Unfortunately I need something that fits metrically (as in poetry, not SI units), which would be a noun for the sum of those things.

hmm no edit? lol

I guess I can give you a brief run down...

I'm Jennie (some call me Jenn-nay, yeah .. like Forrest Gump lol), I'm old (ok, not that old but it feels like it sometimes lol), I have a kidola, I get bored alot, I like to post funny pictures, and ..let's see .. oh, I'm from Birmingham :D.

You won't feel so old once you meet Dysfunctional, he's roughly 400 years the average age's senior

lol I think I would need more to go on to properly indentify this botheration of yours.

But techincally (the way I see it), the sum of those things would be a complete face, or perhaps in a stretched version an expression or display lol.

I'ts only 10:24pm .. if you wait til closer til 2am and I'm getting close to sleepy .. I can get pretty far fetched then LOL.

lol I think I would need more to go on to properly indentify this botheration of yours.

But techincally (the way I see it), the sum of those things would be a complete face, or perhaps in a stretched version an expression or display lol.

I'ts only 10:24pm .. if you wait til closer til 2am and I'm getting close to sleepy .. I can get pretty far fetched then LOL.

Only 2am... o_O Ah well. Not everyone sleeps when the sun is up :p

lol wow .. just wow, thats quite impressive. I doubt I make it past 60 (ish) lol.

Yup, and trust me if wonko manages to not kill Dysfunctional with his razor sharp wit, we may actually have the first ever uselessforums funeral from natural causes. This guy is literally the forum's Methuselah.

So anyways, back to you, what does SRC stand for? Are you in to the band? Do you have supper roll call?

Yup, and trust me if wonko manages to not kill Dysfunctional with his razor sharp wit, we may actually have the first ever uselessforums funeral from natural causes. This guy is literally the forum's Methuselah.

So anyways, back to you, what does SRC stand for? Are you in to the band? Do you have supper roll call?

lol .. how did I know I would get asked this question (I told you so, see!!).

SRC is the abbreviation for my first screenname .. sexxieracerchik. I stopped using it and swapped to SRC, mainly ... because I was tired of typing it everywhere (it's long and when you are trying to post intoxicated and you forgot that you cleared your cookies .. it sucks, a lot) lol. And it's a little 18 yr oldish (which is what I was when I picked it lol) .. and everyone knows me by it, so I just stuck with it (tried and TRUE!). :D

What exactly is this band you speak of? I have some bands, but I only use them when I wash my face lol. Which of course, means you shall probably never see my love of the band, I'm afraid. So sorry.

Why yes, I call roll before supper every night. If everyone is not present and accounted for .. I can get very angry (it's not pretty, really .. it isn't). Supper is serious business around here, kinda like the internets, only much tastier :D.

lol .. how did I know I would get asked this question (I told you so, see!!).

SRC is the abbreviation for my first screenname .. sexxieracerchik. I stopped using it and swapped to SRC, mainly ... because I was tired of typing it everywhere (it's long and when you are trying to post intoxicated and you forgot that you cleared your cookies .. it sucks, a lot) lol. And it's a little 18 yr oldish (which is what I was when I picked it lol) .. and everyone knows me by it, so I just stuck with it (tried and TRUE!). :D

What exactly is this band you speak of? I have some bands, but I only use them when I wash my face lol. Which of course, means you shall probably never see my love of the band, I'm afraid. So sorry.

Why yes, I call roll before supper every night. If everyone is not present and accounted for .. I can get very angry (it's not pretty, really .. it isn't). Supper is serious business around here, kinda like the internets, only much tastier :D.

SRC is some horribly obscure rock band from the 60s that I've never heard of and totally yanked from wikipedia