This just in: sarelement joins Useless Forums...

El Borracho said:
this thread has taken on a topic of it's own.

Don't all threads heavily involving me do that? :( There's something about me that makes people want to go off topic.

why_ask_why said:
where'd she go?

She was having some personal probs with some peeps on this board or something, so she took off. She was supposed to fly out to see me this month, but she won't return my emails. I guess she found some other internet dood. :( That and she's working hard saving money for life and all that. My dumb ass probably isn't a big priority. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
She was having some personal probs with some peeps on this board or something, so she took off. She was supposed to fly out to see me this month, but she won't return my emails. I guess she found some other internet dood. :( That and she's working hard saving money for life and all that. My dumb ass probably isn't a big priority. :fly:
:-O This is Bubbles right? I almost feel bad for constantly making fun of her now.

FlamingGlory said:
:-O This is Bubbles right? I almost feel bad for constantly making fun of her now.

Blonde, big boobs, does drugs with hobos...

I told her a great way to escape for a while would be to fly out, crash at my place and hit some bars and clubs in Dallas for a week. But I haven't heard back in a while. :shrug:

Sarcasmo said:
Blonde, big boobs, does drugs with hobos...

I told her a great way to escape for a while would be to fly out, crash at my place and hit some bars and clubs in Dallas for a week. But I haven't heard back in a while. :shrug:
I never got offers like this.