This just in: sarelement joins Useless Forums...

S

sarelement

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Drool-Boy said:
Hi.
Tell us about yourself and what the hell brings you here,

El Borracho invited me here from another forum. I used to spam the hell out of that place but I ended up hooking up with one of the mods and when I broke up with him he asked me to stop posting. Pretty stupid, but I feel guilty for having completely broken his heart so I'm honouring it for a while.
What should I tell about myself?

eileenbunny said:
I'm in a rotten mood, so this new user better be super special or they will suffer my wrath today. I want pics. Good ones. Now.

Oh God. Pics are what got me my first feel of forumgirl wrath at the other place.

eileenbunny said:
Don't worry, I'm not all that dangerous. I'm only slightly evil. As long as you stay away from Itburnswhenipee we'll be straight. He's only allowed to play with me and Pandora.

Believe it or not, I'm not overly concerned. Evil forum girls don't really do anything but make me laugh at this point. I've been one myself and it's all fun and games. I'll stay away from Itburnswhenipee, don't worry... I'm probably horribly disfigured or something anyway.

sarelement said:
Believe it or not, I'm not overly concerned. Evil forum girls don't really do anything but make me laugh at this point. I've been one myself and it's all fun and games. I'll stay away from Itburnswhenipee, don't worry... I'm probably horribly disfigured or something anyway.

I doubt that seriously. I bet you have good boobies and I wanna drool. But, since you don't want to post pics, tell us about yourself. What are your favorite pizza toppings? What kind of undies do you wear? What is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow? What time is it where you are?