This just in: sarelement joins Useless Forums...

Sarcasmo said:
I fear that you and I would sit down with a beer somewhere and make fun of people until a fight broke out and we ended up in jail. :eek:
I like fighting...

why_ask_why said:
big surprise there :rolleyes:
dude I just 'got it' - you're older than everyone else, you're the lead singer of a rock band, you make a butt load of money, and you drive a corvette IT'S ALL SO CLEAR TO ME NOW

elpmis said:
dude I just 'got it' - you're older than everyone else, you're the lead singer of a rock band, you make a butt load of money, and you drive a corvette IT'S ALL SO CLEAR TO ME NOW

and that has what to do with me acknowledging his penchant for verbal and physical belligerence?

sarelement said:
Um... let's just say things "moved really quickly" and the situation got too intense for me. That's just what made me realize it wasn't right though... even if things had moved at a reasonable pace I would have figured out eventually that he just isn't right for me... not even remotely. We were just on completely different wavelengths all the time and after not that long I realized it and cut him off before it was too late.

male translation: he tried to stick it in your pooper and you just wanted to give hjs.

typical mistake us guys make.:D

I like how whenever the girls tell what happens it ends up being that the guy was a weirdo and she had to "escape".

Sarcasmo said:
I fear that you and I would sit down with a beer somewhere and make fun of people until a fight broke out and we ended up in jail. :eek:
There would be scenes caused, that I can promise you.

Sarcasmo said:
I like how whenever the girls tell what happens it ends up being that the guy was a weirdo and she had to "escape".

He wasn't weird...
but let's put it this way -
It was either 'escape'
or be with him forever.

Onnotangu said:
male translation: he tried to stick it in your pooper and you just wanted to give hjs.

typical mistake us guys make.:D

:lol: he knew how i felt on that issue and didn't press it, thanks.