This just in: lastbestfirstchance joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter lastbestfirstchance
  • Start date
Sarcasmo said:
Great, you can toss my salad too!

Sorry I'm not a butt person. They just don't do it for me. :hs:

I had a Crunchy Broccoli Salad once at the restaurant....It was your basic salad with lotsa broccolah (which I love) and raspberry walnut vinagrette dressing that had crunchy little ramen noodles in it. The combination was magical. I get cravings for it all the time. :drool:

lastbestfirstchance said:
So any more questions, Where is this interview going, and when do we talk about my salary requirments?

Hey I really like this guy - please let him out.

Now we'll have someone to visit in SC :) That's only a few hours from the NC mountains right?

gottoys? said:

Now we'll have someone to visit in SC :) That's only a few hours from the NC mountains right?
Even the best of the best must wait at least 24 hours. But I would agree that he's proven he's no douche and should be let out.

Pandora said:
Sorry I'm not a butt person. They just don't do it for me. :hs:

I had a Crunchy Broccoli Salad once at the restaurant....It was your basic salad with lotsa broccolah (which I love) and raspberry walnut vinagrette dressing that had crunchy little ramen noodles in it. The combination was magical. I get cravings for it all the time. :drool:

I like the raspberry walnut vinagrette with seared tuna - yum :drool:

gottoys? said:

Why thanks you guys. Yeah I am near the north part of the state, about an hour to NC