This just in: lastbestfirstchance joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter lastbestfirstchance
  • Start date
gottoys? said:
Hey I really like this guy - please let him out.

Now we'll have someone to visit in SC :) That's only a few hours from the NC mountains right?

ditto -- tomorrow, of course, right, theac?

lastbestfirstchance said:
Why thanks you guys. Yeah I am near the north part of the state, about an hour to NC

I :heart: Greenville SC - because when I use to drive from Tampa Bay Fl. to Glen Ayre NC (by the Roan mtns) once I was in Greenville I knew the mountains were coming up quickly.

hmmm what kinda of staffing do you do - IT? :)

Actually all kinds I handle all of our light industrial. Forklift, machine operation, general labor, anything someone does with there hands. We handle all kinda of staffing in my office though.

Glad you like greenville, its a great city, not huge but growing and the cultural side is developing well I think. You also cant beat people waving and saying hello for no reason.

Actually all kinds I handle all of our light industrial. Forklift, machine operation, general labor, anything someone does with there hands. We handle all kinda of staffing in my office though.

Glad you like greenville, its a great city, not huge but growing and the cultural side is developing well I think. You also cant beat people waving and saying hello for no reason.
Did you post pics?

fly said:
Did you post pics?

That's right we need pics? Must have a digi cam and post lots of pics - it enhances the online experience for everyone.:heart:

I really need to get some hosting space unless free ones are fine here? I did not see anything about it in the rules, so I thought I would ask. Girl-aflame has a digicam while I just have a webcam, not the best of quality. When she is here next weekend I will get her to take some shots of me, her and the babydog.

I like pics, I think my favorite threads have been ones of peoples stories and experiances with lots of pics to let you actually see what they are talking about.

I really need to get some hosting space unless free ones are fine here? I did not see anything about it in the rules, so I thought I would ask. Girl-aflame has a digicam while I just have a webcam, not the best of quality. When she is here next weekend I will get her to take some shots of me, her and the babydog.

I like pics, I think my favorite threads have been ones of peoples stories and experiances with lots of pics to let you actually see what they are talking about.

There is an 'upload' link at the top .... You can upload your pics using that. Just make sure they met the size requirement.

WE LOVE PICS :heart: :heart: :heart:

fly said:
Did you post naked pics?

Not me, though I am pretty pliable if intoxicated enough :) Maybe my gf if there is a similiar forum like the aec, someway to kinda watermark or not let the pics get out :)

gottoys? said:
There is an 'upload' link at the top .... You can upload your pics using that. Just make sure they met the size requirement.

WE LOVE PICS :heart: :heart: :heart:

I hate to ask, because I am sure that I overlooked it somewhere but what are the size requirments, or where are they located?

I hate to ask, because I am sure that I overlooked it somewhere but what are the size requirments, or where are they located?

When you click on 'upload' way at the bottom

Max file size: 500KB
Image only: Yes
File name cannot contain the following characters: \ / : * ? < > | &
Allowed file types: .jpg .jpe .gif .png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I have been reading and wanting to post in thorn bird's thread all day because like her I am moron on a computer, I spend a fair time online but its just like greek to me.

Proving grounds members are not allowed to use the upload I would need to provide a link, Can I promice a tommorow around lunchtime Me, doggie, and gf thread?

Proving grounds members are not allowed to use the upload I would need to provide a link, Can I promice a tommorow around lunchtime Me, doggie, and gf thread?

We'll be waiting ;)

You can upload, you just cant post pics. Sorry. :heart:

You can post links tho!

So how would one upload pics and prove it as a link instead of a img tag?

Here you go, posting pics for lastbestfirstchance:

Picture%20643.jpg

You??
Picture%20311.jpg

CUTE PUPPY!! Name?
Picture%20468.jpg

Last edited: