This just in: lastbestfirstchance joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter lastbestfirstchance
  • Start date
L

lastbestfirstchance

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

I am not quite sure to be honest. Lurked for a bit, looked like an interesting forum, I don't know a way to pass some time, something to do at work?

Lurking is good. If you've lurked, you should know how this thing works. You tell us about yourself and if you're not a complete jerk, we let you out. Well, even if you are a complete jerk, you can offer fly some oral and get out anyways.

More info.... Hmmm well would it piss people to off to mention I am a former genmayite :rolleyes: ? Me and my gf used to post there a bit ( her far more than me ) untill she got a bit tired of the abuse. I just enjoy forums and usually those that are about nothing/random mix of stuff.

What do you want to know? I am an open book.

lastbestfirstchance said:
More info.... Hmmm well would it piss people to off to mention I am a former genmayite :rolleyes: ? Me and my gf used to post there a bit ( her far more than me ) untill she got a bit tired of the abuse. I just enjoy forums and usually those that are about nothing/random mix of stuff.

Now I wanna know about your gf... :D

95% of us are former GenMay'ites. 5% of those still post there.

That's no biggie. Who was she on there?

If you like random shit, what would be the first three threads you could make if I allowed you to make threads?

About me?? I live in South Carolina, work in the staffing field, like to interview and meet people, I am pretty peacefull, the only time I get really out of wack is when I see other people not seeing how they are disrupting the whole thing ( i.e. Driving ) I have a gf that is pretty great and nice we like trying new things and are both I think are still in that transidental funk of trying to find one's self in their 20's though without the whiney emoness of it

About me?? I live in South Carolina, work in the staffing field, like to interview and meet people, I am pretty peacefull, the only time I get really out of wack is when I see other people not seeing how they are disrupting the whole thing ( i.e. Driving ) I have a gf that is pretty great and nice we like trying new things and are both I think are still in that transidental funk of trying to find one's self in their 20's though without the whiney emoness of it
So, you guys are into swinging?

Wow I did not anticipate this much of a interview process, I am doing this and filling some orders so don't shoot me if I take some time! I usually delay making threads and usually just post for at least a couple weeks on a new board, respect is a really idea to me ( and I tend to have a certain awe about some ideas ). Let me think about it for maybe 5-10.

fly said:
So, you guys are into swinging?

maybe later in life. right now still in that annoying to other people :heart: stage. With how open minded we are though I could see it happening.

given my time frame for posting the dual nature of the purpose of making your first threads ( letting people know who you are/ what your life is like/ what your into ) I would probably, have my first thread about fixing my dog. Lola looses her girl parts. As my dog is a big part of my life, i think biology and that operation for pets is pretty interesting. Photo posts that tell a story are always fun too.

theacoustician said:
Who was she on there?

Sorry, missed that. GirlAflame, she was a good bit more active than I but could not stand the namerapes and people being jerkoffs for no reason.

Drool-Boy said:
So you into poop or what?

I stepped in a huge pile this morning, but it failed to make my bottom warm.