This just in: glittergreenglam joins Useless Forums...

WHY REGISTER THEN NEVER POST?!?!?!
POST YOU FUCKER SO THAT WE MAY GET TO KNOW YOU AND WHAT YOURE LIKE SO THAT WE MAY MORE EFFICIENTLY MAKE FUN OF YOU AND INFLICT DEEPER EMOTIONAL DAMAGE WHEN WE DO. PLUS WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT SIZE MAYO JAR YOU PREFER FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY. THANKS FGT!

Drool-Boy said:
WHY REGISTER THEN NEVER POST?!?!?!
POST YOU FUCKER SO THAT WE MAY GET TO KNOW YOU AND WHAT YOURE LIKE SO THAT WE MAY MORE EFFICIENTLY MAKE FUN OF YOU AND INFLICT DEEPER EMOTIONAL DAMAGE WHEN WE DO. PLUS WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT SIZE MAYO JAR YOU PREFER FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY. THANKS FGT!

I'm guessing with a name like glittergreenglam it's either a really REALLY big mayo jar....oooorrrr a really REALLY tranny...errr tiny mayo jar. :eek:

Drool-Boy said:
[size=]WHY REGISTER THEN NEVER POST?!?!?!
[/size]
These are the people that run down our interweb resources. Signing up for accounts everywhere and never contributing. The bastards.

I think all the no-show proving grounds threads are just theac messing with us. He's just trying out different names to see how we react so he can take on a new identity and come back and purge UF of all non-content. Personally, i like this choice for him. It makes me want to clap my hands and put product in my hair.

Leia's metal bikini message via R2D2: Help us glittergreenglam; you're our only hope! :D

I miss him too. When you are you guys coming back to Savannah Pandora??? Can we come visit you in ATL?

Ohh, we could wait for the release of that ghetto movie "ATL" and dress in our "whitest" clothes and go watch it when it first opens. (don't worry, i'll provide the firearms)

b_sinning said:
Wear a shirt that says Kill Whitey just to confuse them. No one wants to mess with a really crazy person.

hahaha, I wish I had the balls to pull that off.

ERage said:
I miss him too. When you are you guys coming back to Savannah Pandora??? Can we come visit you in ATL?

Ohh, we could wait for the release of that ghetto movie "ATL" and dress in our "whitest" clothes and go watch it when it first opens. (don't worry, i'll provide the firearms)

come up here, and that way we can meet you.