This just in: glittergreenglam joins Useless Forums...

so what I'm gathering from this thread is that no one really cares that theac doesn't post here anymore

elpmis said:
so what I'm gathering from this thread is that no one really cares that theac doesn't post here anymore

I miss him sometimes, but in reality he really wasn't posting all that often before he had his falling out with the forum anyway, so not much has changed from a content perspective.

elpmis said:

I don't think that was the message, did I misread something? I wish he would stop back by sometime.

ERage said:
I don't think that was the message, did I misread something? I wish he would stop back by sometime.
You missed the joke - hey by the way are you a dude or a chick? I seriously haven't figured it out yet, all kidding aside

KNYTE said:
I miss him sometimes, but in reality he really wasn't posting all that often before he had his falling out with the forum anyway, so not much has changed from a content perspective.
if I created a fleshlight type sexual device that was shaped like a Dessert Eagle, would you have wild sex with it?

elpmis said:
You missed the joke - hey by the way are you a dude or a chick? I seriously haven't figured it out yet, all kidding aside

I just take it in the ass...does it really matter if I'm male or female?

ERage said:
I miss him too. When you are you guys coming back to Savannah Pandora??? Can we come visit you in ATL?

Ohh, we could wait for the release of that ghetto movie "ATL" and dress in our "whitest" clothes and go watch it when it first opens. (don't worry, i'll provide the firearms)

I miss him too...wait... I dunno when we'll be back in Savannah, but ya'll are always welcome to visit us in ATL! We have two guest rooms! One for you and Cody Dawg. We just had a nice little pub open up down the street from our house too. :hi2u: :chikken:

Pandora said:
I miss him too...wait... I dunno when we'll be back in Savannah, but ya'll are always welcome to visit us in ATL! We have two guest rooms! One for you and Cody Dawg. We just had a nice little pub open up down the street from our house too. :hi2u: :chikken:

You make it seem like I'm some kind of alcoholic! :p I'm really not, the last time I drank was a few weeks ago and that was only because JJ made me do it.

ERage said:
You make it seem like I'm some kind of alcoholic! :p I'm really not, the last time I drank was a few weeks ago and that was only because JJ made me do it.

HAHAAH last time i drank was about 8 hours ago... HAHAHHA\

*edit* i dont know why thats funny to me!! :confused: