This just in: glittergreenglam joins Useless Forums...

ERage said:
I miss him too. When you are you guys coming back to Savannah Pandora??? Can we come visit you in ATL?

Ohh, we could wait for the release of that ghetto movie "ATL" and dress in our "whitest" clothes and go watch it when it first opens. (don't worry, i'll provide the firearms)

Hey, firearms are my and FlaminGlory's thing, you get your own forum gimmick. :fly:

KNYTE said:
Hey, firearms are my and FlaminGlory's thing, you get your own forum gimmick. :fly:

Say that to my face!
gun-l.jpg

Edit: That gun is not just a movie prop, it is a production gun. 500 marklar to the first person who can post the name and caliber of this weapon of movie history. I'd say no googling but nobody would listen anyways :D

Last edited:
ERage said:
Say that to my face!
[ig]http://www.stampede-entertainment.com/wrmkllr/gun-l.jpg[/img]

Edit: That gun is not just a movie prop, it is a production gun. 500 marklar to the first person who can post the name and caliber of this weapon of movie history. I'd say no googling but nobody would listen anyways :D
what the fuck would i even google?

edit: did the URL just give it away?

fly said:
what the fuck would i even google?

edit: did the URL just give it away?

Aw come on, you must at least know what movie this character is from!

Edit in regards to your edit: I don't honestly know, i found the pic in google images...not sure if the website had any info beyond the pic

KNYTE said:

Oh, and who in this forum married a chick who had the maiden name Browning?

Raise your hand...

:tard: :lol:

ERage said:

Raise your hand...

You have offended me and I am forced to inquire:

ARE YOU A FAN OF DUELING SIR????

ERage said:

Raise your hand...

who on the forum had the bright idea of marrying a woman who's family namesake developed artillery, raise your hand

thrawn said:
who on the forum had the bright idea of marrying a woman who's family namesake developed artillery, raise your hand

I have a getaway plan already laid out. :shifty:

Bubbles said:
Hello gangreenglamourpuff

oh, and one of my friends registered here, but never recieved an email to verify
YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!

sept me..

and fly

and ape

and everyone else i've ever met from tampa
and ..

crap i'll shutup :(