This just in: distortedmind joins Useless Forums...

distortedmind said:
sweet, notts is a great city. great drum&bass nightlife

my sister lives in the meadows (u must know it) with her bf. i only really visit there when i need drugs though :tard:

bubbles: i thought you were from the us? i've only been to manchester once, the place is full of babes though :heart:

:fly: I am! I live in Florida.

distortedmind said:
sweet, notts is a great city. great drum&bass nightlife

my sister lives in the meadows (u must know it) with her bf. i only really visit there when i need drugs though :tard:

bubbles: i thought you were from the us? i've only been to manchester once, the place is full of babes though :heart:
Sat night is definitely an experiance. I use to live in Aspley and St Annes :lol:

distortedmind said:
riaapwnddjduquet2.gif

sup bro?

Finally FlamingGlory has a playmate.

You like anything else beside drum and bass? I like some but I tend to like jungle more than straight drum and bass on that side of the electronica music. Any Dj's you prefer?

I have a few friends from england that love a few super white british rappers that rap like they are hardcore thugs and are being serious. Is that typical?

b_sinning said:
Finally FlamingGlory has a playmate.

You like anything else beside drum and bass? I like some but I tend to like jungle more than straight drum and bass on that side of the electronica music. Any Dj's you prefer?

I have a few friends from england that love a few super white british rappers that rap like they are hardcore thugs and are being serious. Is that typical?

Got any jungle ??

"I got the Tarzan and Jane of Jungle just swung in on the vine. I'm tellin ya this could turn hari Krishna into a Bad Bwoy ! " :p

yeah man i love jungle, the lines are so blurred now anyway it's all the same 'genre' now anyway. djs i like: hype, brockie, kenny ken all the biggies. producers i like: mampi swift, jonny l, ed rush & optical, ganja kru...

if you like dnb then check out dubstep pretty sick imo. there are loads of mixes to dl from that link, look for dj ripple and dj spikehead. all good tho :)

rofl @ the serios white rappers... yeah of course you get that shit, just like all the white kids in yank listening to biggie 'yeah G up homie where my bitch at' i wouldn't say it's typical though, it's big with the kiddies i guess (if im driving though a town with my buddy in his truck with a hiphop tune pumping the groups of kiddies always look over and shout something ... 'biggup' :rolleyes: we turn the music down now )