This just in: distortedmind joins Useless Forums...

Pandora said:
thirded, he can form complete sentences++

DM, you'd better not make me regret this.... :p

:happy: :happy: thankyou pandora & mr bird :heart:

who is this april i keep hearing about? and why does she have a g0at? is she jabroni's new alias???

distortedmind said:
:happy: :happy: thankyou pandora & mr bird :heart:

who is this april i keep hearing about? and why does she have a g0at? is she jabroni's new alias???

bahaha theres a name I havent heard in a while:p

april is the manwoman that lives with fly
they wrangle goats for fun, profit and pleasure.

Thorn Bird said:
:lol: it's mrs. bird.

:eek: me so sorry :fly:

there seem to be lots of females in this forum...:confused: i don't know what to do with myself after years on geek forums

distortedmind said:

there seem to be lots of females in this forum...:confused: i don't know what to do with myself after years on geek forums

Just let your true gay self shine through and you'll fit right in with. :fly:

Edit: And welcome.

distortedmind said:

dontchoo worry bout it. and there are many females here. kiwi does a good job of giving the list of couples, if you're interested.

Pandora said:
Sweeeeet. One of Drools friends. I like ya already. So when do we get pics of you being sweet and cuddly with some flowers?? :fly:

Oh yeah, and WELCOME! Whatever you do, don't touch Aprils goat. She's very protective of him.

:lol: I only let you touch the goats. ;)

Thorn Bird said:
dontchoo worry bout it. and there are many females here. kiwi does a good job of giving the list of couples, if you're interested.

This place is full of gays and couples. If you are single, you're outta luck. I'll let my goat sleep with you (distoredmind) for a package of Oscar Myer uncooked weenies.

April23 said:
I'll let my goat sleep with you (distoredmind) for a package of Oscar Myer uncooked weenies.

WOW your g0at is called distortedmind too?? what a coincidence :D and who is this Oscar Myer, and why do you want the poor fellows penis ?