This just in: distortedmind joins Useless Forums...

man this place is friendly :)

hi bubbles & gottoys

JJ: i am your typical dirtbike and drum&bass loving computer geek. single, undersexed and slightly warped (who isn't ) i sacked education at 18 and do web stuff for a living

distortedmind said:
undersexed and slightly warped

Yup! you sound just like every single one here ;)

What part to the country do you reside in?

Bubbles said:
What part of England?

hehe nope to hull

in the midlands, in between derby and nottingham. i did live in london, but i like it out in the sticks really

distortedmind said:
hehe nope to hull

in the midlands, in between derby and nottingham. i did live in london, but i like it out in the sticks really
The person that joins the board is from an area I know intimately (practically have lived in notts the past two summers). Wonder of wonders!

distortedmind said:
hehe nope to hull

Is that close to the Sherwood forest :fly:

FlamingGlory said:
One person that joins the board is from an area I know intimately (practically have lived in notts the past two summers). Wonder of wonders!

sweet, notts is a great city. great drum&bass nightlife

my sister lives in the meadows (u must know it) with her bf. i only really visit there when i need drugs though :tard:

bubbles: i thought you were from the us? i've only been to manchester once, the place is full of babes though :heart: